McKesson Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Finance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Fairly quick process once I was screened by the HR recruiter. Met with hiring manger, 2
 Peers. After I cleared that round, phone screen & then the Bu Controller

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions on background and experiences. Really looking for a well rounded, good speaking manager. Also, MCK looks for 'player/coach' roles or working managers. Not bad per se as long as you are good rolling up sleeves.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There were multiple phone interviews and several in person interviews. Total was close to 6 trips to the McKesson building. A very ridiculous process. There is too much growth in the company for them to keep track of what is going on, the right hand never knows what the left is doing.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience with financial systems, SAP / SQL / Excel, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with hiring manager. In office interview with multiple team members. Second round interview with more team members and the VP.

Interview Questions

• Understanding of the pharmaceutical distribution industry as it's a niche industry   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screening by the recruiter company. Then first with hiring manager on phone and then in person interview with hiring manager and team members individually . Final quick call from the VP of the department.

Interview Questions

• what is your long term plan ? Experience in Pharma industry?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in August 2016.

Interview

The process was multi-stage, as follows:

Application > HR Phone Screen (x1 1v1 with talent representative) > 1st round interview (x1 1v1 with management) > 2nd round interview(s) (x3 1v1 with business partners and team members) > 3rd round interview (x1 1v1 with senior HR representative) > offer stage (x1 1v1 review with HR representative & x1 1v1 with manager).

Interview Questions

• a) Review of current role and past role(s),
      b) Role (opening)-related experiential question(s),