McKesson Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Westlake, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview happened at 5:30 one evening. I was told they would be contacting me for a face to face interview. First face to face happened two weeks later. I was then told they would be contacting me for a second face to face. Two weeks later, I had my second face to face and was told they would be contacting me for a third.

Both interviews went really well and the managers liked me. Never heard back. I sent email and phone call for follow up. Six weeks later, still have not been informed the positions had been filled. Missed other opportunities due to waiting for next interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in September 2011.

Interview

Applied on line, received a call from recruiter about a week later for a phone interview which took 1/2 hour. Received a call later that day from recruiter to set an appointment for face to face with supervisors. The face to face was the next day with two supervisors. Received a call later that day to set an appointment for second face to face with hiring manager the following week. Had second face to face which I thought went well. The next step was to interview with Director but haven't heard anything...it has been three weeks.

Interview Questions