McKesson Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Manager first. Afterwards I met with the some of the supervisors where they asked the majority of the situational and behavioral analysis questions. The interview lasted about 1-2 hrs in total. Be prepared to have multiple answers for strengths, weakenesses etc. Make sure to have prepared situational examples, so your answers are not repetitive. I impressed the HR Manager by asking a final question regarding the overall culture and what to expect within different branches and the company's standard as a whole.

Interview Questions

• What are THREE weaknesses and strengths?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

First got contacted via email to set up an HR screen. HR was helpful and set up phone interviews with two different departments. Interviews were behavioral (name a time when...) Everyone was very nice. I got asked which internship I preferred and got an offer the next day from the department I chose.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied for a software developer internship through my uni and they got back to me in about 2 weeks. It was a group interview with about 12 people. They gave us a tour of the building and then divided us into groups to debug a few pieces of code in C#. After, we had to do individual tests.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with the head of the internship for an in-person interview. Next I had a phone interview with my hiring manager. Lastly, I had a phone interview with the two managers I would be working directly under.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you have faced during your time in school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone call with different departments to see where you best fit. Asked for background information, such as education, school involvement, and past internship experience. Even asked what department you would prefer

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, nothing tricky! they were super friendly Just know yourself and how you can contribute to the team you are interviewing with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straight forward. First I had a phone screening with one of the staff (who later became my boss), then I had a panel interview with 4 other members of the department. Finally, I had an interview with the Senior director of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from the central office's hr. They conducted an initial screening, personality interview. Several phone calls followed to arrange work related interviews with staff on location. Then someone from the site called for an in depth interview. Then a one on one and in person panel interview followed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you disagreed with someone, how did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 intern positions. Had a face to face interview for each one and had another behavioral interview prior to both.

Interview Questions

• Suggest a solution to this problem which involves predicting when a machine part is going to run out in inventory   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight-forward. I talked to the recruiter for an initial screening interview and then was moved two second-round a week or so later. The initial call was simply to gauge interest and to learn about my background. The second call was with my manager, and mentor, to-be which was more behavioral with questions about my past projects. A couple weeks after that I received an offer.
    The whole process was rather late in the year so they may have expedited things.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Interviews were two rounds, phone screen with HR & in-person. Phone screen was approximately an hour, and was more intense than most typical phone screens. Big focus on graduate education, problem-solving and dealing with ambiguity. Followed up within a week to schedule in-person interviews at SF HQ. Included five 1:1 interviews with a variety of members from the team as well as the SVP. More relaxed than the phone screen, a few interviewers were late and one had to cancel.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary - standard behavioral / situational questions.   Answer Question