McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.8

Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

mainly technical questions, very detail. They are expecting find a person that has exact experience as they are doing. Should have get prepared according to the job description.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter who did a phone interview/pre-screen for the position. She then passed my resume on to an HR person who then (about 2 days later) scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. From the time I had the phone screen to the time I actually had the face to face was about 2 weeks. So once I arrived at the building I was greeted by a receptionist who gave me a visitors badge and took my ID. I was escorted to a conference room where I patiently waited for the manager to arrive and interview me. To my surprise, 6 people showed up and I was given a panel interview (I was under the impression it would be just the manager) the interview was pretty intense, all 6 people asked 2 or 3 questions a piece and it lasted about 45 minutes. After the interview, the manager gave me a quick tour of the facility and explained more in detail what the job would entail. After the tour he took me back to the conference room where I thought I would grab my purse and leave.... to my surprise however, the Director of Operations wanted to interview me as well. So I was interviewed by him and that lasted about 15 minutes. Before leaving, He told me I could expect hear something back within a couple of days.... it has been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from anyone. I can only assume I did not get the position, which is fine. I just wish they would let you know instead of leaving you hanging and wondering. That alone lets me know they aren't a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had conflict with a colleague and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Assuming we'd hire you, what's the very first thing you'd do upon starting your new job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Clinical Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY).

Interview

It last for about 45 minutes.The interviewer made me feel uncomfortable and unsure about a lot of question asked.She never told me when I would find out if I got the job.I never even got a email back saying that I didn't get it and it's been three weeks now.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to meet a deadline?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Hr and then a technical phone interview. I applied for a senior role and they interviewed me like a new grad. I was hoping for challenging questions like how would you solve a problem, what algorithms you use and how do you validate your model sort of things. Instead, the interviewer asked me what is the difference between bayesian and frequentist, what is Naive bayes classification and its assumptions etc.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiting screener reached out in a timely manner and reviews credentials, job details, and salary requirements. This info was passed to the recruiter who also responds in a timely fashion to finalize the qualifications and arranges the interview with the hiring manager.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Interview

It takes 4+ weeks. Initially HR call. I applied online. Phone screen with the team member. Face to face interview with the development team member and project lead. Interview process is very slow.

HR Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Aurora, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First is a phone interview with the lead HR Associate. Second interview is an in person interview with the lead HR Associate and a Customer Service Manager. Third interview is a phone interview with the HR Business Manager.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Director, RX Service and Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I initially had a phone screen with a recruiter, and then when onsite for two interviews - one with the hiring manager and one with the individual who was vacating the role as she had been promoted.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview, nothing jumped out as unique. Both employees were very friendly and courteous.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walpole, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Walpole, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received email from HR requesting phone interview. The phone interview with HR was simply a monologue on their part- very few questions were asked of me. The interviewer seemed fully disinterested and in a hurry.
    I then received a request to phone interview with the hiring manager. I was sent an email with the date and time- very challenging to meet their time constraints. The manager interview was more of the same- a monologue.
    I've not heard back, and frankly this isn't the company for me. It seems there's a lot of turnover- and judging by the way both HR and the hiring manager acted, I can see why.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to interview. Process took two weeks until phone interview. Then another phone interview with hiring manager 2 weeks later. Nothing for a week, then a denial email. Seemed average.