McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

2 Phone interviews. First with 2 managers and second with Director

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Director of Product Management didn't seem like he quite understood the role(s) of the Product Management methodology as he may not have had a formal training process so he asked a great deal about it. And, he had a bad temper, even on the phone! WOW.

Interview Questions

• What new processes would you bring?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

There were 3-4 rounds of interview and it all concluded in 4-5 hours. Very quick turnaround

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done at the branch that you would be working for. The company really believes in what they do and the impact they have on people's lives.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Found position thru a recruiting firm. 1st interview was with VP. Company employed the STAR technique. Roughly 45 min long. Conversation was somewhat informal and very relaxed. Felt confident and thought things went well. Did not hear back for 1 month. Then abrubtly was contacted for a 2nd interview. This was with the Director. Very similar questions and interview as first one. Received a call and offer immediately afterwards.

Interview Questions

• STAR technique. Situation, Task, Action, Result. e.g. Tell me about a time you led/iniitated a project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was higher than expected. No negotiation necessary.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initially had an on campus interview scheduled online which led to an office tour / interview at the company. The tour was informative but long. Lunch was provided and I interviewed with the same employee I interviewed with the first time as well as one other person. They asked similar questions to the first interview's questions.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied for this position last November. The interview had to be rescheduled several times, because the recruiter supposedly was sick (later on it turned out that she was moving from Atlanta to Houston). I was very disappointed with the hiring process. I think recruiters who are genuinely interested in the hiring process should be employed, not those whom require 2-3 weeks just to get into contact with the candidate.

Interview Questions

• There was no question related to the position whatsoever. The most unexpected (should I say surprising) question was that: You live in the medical center, so how are you coming to work in case you get hired (the job was located in The Woodlands, TX, which is about 40-45 min drive from the med center)? I almost said that I would take my personal airplane. Duh?! What kind of question is it? I drive of course, like anyone else (not sure what her problem was, I did not ask for any moving expense, and of course, I would have moved closer, though the 45 min driving distance is nothing in Houston).   Answer Question

Interview

I was called by HR for an interview for an Insurance Processor position. During the interview, I interviewed with the Team Lead, and Supervisor. About a week later I was offered a position which was different from the position that I interviewed with. At that time the company was known as Per-Se Technologies.

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Personality test,general question, then a technical question

Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

McKesson follows a behavioral interviewing model for all of their interviews. While this does ensure consistency, it is also very rigid and hard. Interviewers don't have any freedom to vary from that model or really get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Most of them were difficult as it got repetitive. Very cold.   Answer Question