McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Apply through company website. Internal recruiter contacts candidates. If selected by recruiter a phone interview with hiring manager is set up. If selected by hiring manager, recruiter sets up a face to face interview. Last step is a phone interview with Senior Vice President.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to interview. Process took two weeks until phone interview. Then another phone interview with hiring manager 2 weeks later. Nothing for a week, then a denial email. Seemed average.

Insights Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in March 2017.

Interview

Quick phone call with immediate set up for live meeting. Very casual interview, 2 employees and myself over coffee. I am used to more structured formal interviews. HR personnel and hiring mrg within 1 hr.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Interviewers were very organized and conducted a very thorough interview for about an hour. Everyone seemed engaged and took notes. Open completion, took a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/Situational interview questions. Do your research on the company.   1 Answer

Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

mainly technical questions, very detail. They are expecting find a person that has exact experience as they are doing. Should have get prepared according to the job description.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

it was pleasant and friendly with a personal feeling of talking to family and friends. the interview was unlike any others where I was very comfortable. HR staff was also very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• if you had to figure out hoe to work something would you read a book of instructions or figure it out?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson in August 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR people, followed by an entire morning, interviewing with 4 people (3 directors/sr. directors and 1 vp), followed by an interview with an HR Business Partner. Never heard back from them again. Not even, "We're going in a different direction."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have difficulties with a coworker.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKesson (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

1 Phone 2 face to face 3 Manager After applying online, you have to send an email to get chosen. The questions are 100% related to the job your applying for. They also look at the jobs you had in the past to make sure the companies are the ones that McKesson wants to deal with.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter who did a phone interview/pre-screen for the position. She then passed my resume on to an HR person who then (about 2 days later) scheduled me for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. From the time I had the phone screen to the time I actually had the face to face was about 2 weeks. So once I arrived at the building I was greeted by a receptionist who gave me a visitors badge and took my ID. I was escorted to a conference room where I patiently waited for the manager to arrive and interview me. To my surprise, 6 people showed up and I was given a panel interview (I was under the impression it would be just the manager) the interview was pretty intense, all 6 people asked 2 or 3 questions a piece and it lasted about 45 minutes. After the interview, the manager gave me a quick tour of the facility and explained more in detail what the job would entail. After the tour he took me back to the conference room where I thought I would grab my purse and leave.... to my surprise however, the Director of Operations wanted to interview me as well. So I was interviewed by him and that lasted about 15 minutes. Before leaving, He told me I could expect hear something back within a couple of days.... it has been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything from anyone. I can only assume I did not get the position, which is fine. I just wish they would let you know instead of leaving you hanging and wondering. That alone lets me know they aren't a company I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had conflict with a colleague and explain how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Assuming we'd hire you, what's the very first thing you'd do upon starting your new job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Recruiting screener reached out in a timely manner and reviews credentials, job details, and salary requirements. This info was passed to the recruiter who also responds in a timely fashion to finalize the qualifications and arranges the interview with the hiring manager.