McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.7

Legal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a email requesting for a telephone interview with a recruiter. I scheduled a time and received confirmation of my telephone interview. The day of my phone interview the recruiter called almost 30 minutes late. She explained time got away from her and she wanted to set another time. We set up another time and day. I was ready and waiting for her to call and she never called again. I sent her an email stating that if this is how McKesson conducts business, I don't want any part of it and to take my name off the list for consideration.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Condescending and Aburpt: Only apply here if you are an exact match to role and their salary range, even though you don't know what range is.. You have to really want to work for them, versus exploring the opportunity. ALL initial questions all seemed about screening people out, rather than looking for a skills to the position that was posted. Never even discussed the posting after 11 mins the leading questions got me to " NO " pile.

Interview Questions

• 6 minutes into the phone screen, I Need you to complete following statement:" I do not want to be considered for a position that pays less than x, I need you fill in the x"   1 Answer
    • Do you have any other interview scheduled and in what stages are they. We would expect the courtsey of you withdrawing your application if you accept a position elsewhere.   1 Answer

Contract Revenue Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

There was no interview received a confirmation to be interviewed and a phone number verification the recruiters name and time never received the call. My question is simple what do I do at this point set another appointment and someone call me or is there anyone I could speak with about this issue I'm having I just want the recruiter assigned to me to please give me a call or notice by email

Interview Questions

• How do I reach a recruiter to start the over the phone interview process...I have the name of the person she was suppose to call me never received a call.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Irving, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I first was invited to have a phone interview, where they conduct their initial screening. After passing through their initial assessment I was asked to meet with the hiring manager for an in person interview. When I came in for my interview I met with one member of the team I would be working with and the hiring manager.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line via company's website middle of July 2017. Received call about 10 days later for phone screening with HR representative. Then scheduled for phone interview with hiring manager another week later. An additional two weeks passed before scheduling in person interview with hiring manager. The interview was casual and included 30 minutes with peer who was hired less than 2 months prior. The hiring manager was also new (< 3 months and new to healthcare). The questions were not typical in person - who would you have dinner with? etc. Sent thank you and one follow up email....finally received system generated rejection email over two weeks later. Almost 2 months from application to rejection. My background aligned closely and interviewer agreed, but not sure what changed their mind.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Apply through company website. Internal recruiter contacts candidates. If selected by recruiter a phone interview with hiring manager is set up. If selected by hiring manager, recruiter sets up a face to face interview. Last step is a phone interview with Senior Vice President.

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Heard they were hiring. They were the first to call back. They use an outside recruiter so it was confusing and our interviews were reschedules multiple times. Went in and was immediately hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKesson (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

The managers were like 20 minutes late to my interview. I also had to interview twice because the first position I interviewed for "was no longer available". The interview was real easy though.

Analysis Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

mainly technical questions, very detail. They are expecting find a person that has exact experience as they are doing. Should have get prepared according to the job description.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Interviewers were very organized and conducted a very thorough interview for about an hour. Everyone seemed engaged and took notes. Open completion, took a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/Situational interview questions. Do your research on the company.   1 Answer