McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.7

Clinical Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY).

Interview

It last for about 45 minutes.The interviewer made me feel uncomfortable and unsure about a lot of question asked.She never told me when I would find out if I got the job.I never even got a email back saying that I didn't get it and it's been three weeks now.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to meet a deadline?   1 Answer

Biomedical RSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Mckesson for Biomedical RSA position, they looked for experienced candidates with medical device network software development. They also want candidates with knowledge of cardiovascular disease and general treatments.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about ISO, CSA and IEC regulatory standards?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Westminster, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. Then, I was brought in for an examine on software programming and software engineering. After the test, The position was described to me and there was some discussion about the product. Then I was brought back for a third interview where multiple engineers would quiz me on various topics.

Software Development Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson in October 2016.

Interview

Group interview with roughly 15-20 people, and there were 2 groups, so 30-40 people in total were interviewed. The interview, however, was for a single position. I feel it's extremely rude to interview 30-40 people for a single position when competing companies interview 2-4 people per position.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

1. Apply for the job
    2. Get an email from HR the next day to schedule a preliminary call (about a week from then)
    3. Talk to the HR - if they like your profile expect a follow up call next week from Sr recruiter and the Sr Recruiter forwards the profile to the hiring manager
    4. Expect an email to confirm a time for phone interview with hiring manager
    5. Talk with the Hiring manager(s) on the phone
    6. Expect an in person interview after 1 - 2 weeks

The whole process should easily take 1 month. Things move slow in this company.

Interview Questions

• After the introduction, you're expected to talk a lot not only about yourself but also ask questions from the interviewer - they really appreciate it!

Organizational skills are an asset.

Your SQL/Technical knowledge should be top notch and expect SQL test   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated and got a meager increase.

HRBP Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in February 2016.

Interview

Series of Phone interviews. Two in person out of state interviews. Very responsive and very professional. Appears to be a very vision driven company, wants a dynamic, well versed, committed and experience HR level professional.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Several Phone Interviews with Data Analysis team. Asked about background, working philosophy, team skills, etc. Provided a skills test for tableau and Excel VBA. Reviewed skills test. Talked a lot about background. Could tell they were trying to get a feel for my personality and skill set. Were very friendly and engaging. A small team but they are clearly looking for the right fit to add to that team.

Interview Questions

• Provided a Tableau and VBA assignment and asked about background.   1 Answer

Business Process Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit more detailed than other processes. 1. Phone screen w/ HR Recruiter 2. Technical phone screen 3. Cultural Phone Screen 4. Case Study 5. On-site panel interview 6. Lunch interview w/ hiring manager.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson in October 2011.

Interview

Human resources was openly gay and not very professional so was my second interview he was very open about his sexual preference and very non professional, third interview on nights was professional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating starting wage was told upfront no matter how much experience you might have. Was told only way to move up in the company was to move to another location

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview, 4 in person over 2 days. I interviewed in a round robin style with managers from 4 different departments. It took a very long time to for them to get back to me with the offer

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions   1 Answer