McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.7

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Although long, met with multiple leaders, the recruiter kept me informed of status. Recruiter clearly identified what the hiring managers concerns were so I could prepare to address them during the interview. As this was an internal position, I understood the process but could see this would be frustrating for external candidates who are unfamiliar with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of leading a team through a significant change in direction.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Very detailed. Multiple interviews took several months. Process is slow since it is a very large company. Multiple questions were asked. The purpose of the interview was to build a relationship with the interviewer and obtain as much information about the position. Always remember to ask for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for MCKesson?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

They had a thorough interview process. There was an initial phone screen interview. After passing the phone screen, there was an in-person interview with the two reporting managers. After passing that stage, there was another in-person interview with the director level (reporting manager's manager). If I had . That was followed by an interview performed by the reporting supervisor. The third stage was with the director. The final stage was with our HR Director.

Interview Questions

• If you were to get the position, how would your current peers perceive you in the new position   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

1 hour phone interview, followed in person 4 days later with 1 hour behavioural based questions, 15 min presentation followed by questions, 20 min peer interview.

Everyone was friendly and open. Different managers joined and left the interview for certain parts, but one led the interview process.

Very positive experience.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

that was a panel interview. it took almost 2 hours. there was pretty friendly atmosphere, they were dressed casually. there were 4 (very nice) people and I in that conference room. senior manager, future supervisor and two senior programmers. It was very technical interview. They were testing my programming knowledge. Asking a lot of specific to programming languages questions. They gave me some feedback right a way after an interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about programming languages. How do you do this or that.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Second face-to-face interview consisting of three consecutive 30 minute interviews with different members of the project management team followed by a one hour case study and presentation activity. As with the first face-to-face interview, this one did not start on time. Had to wait in the lobby for nearly 15 minutes before someone showed up to bring me inside. No one seemed to know what was the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to cope with tight or strict deadlines.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to convey bad news.   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was approximately twenty one days. It was discussed by phone two times and then a test then waited several days up to a week before hearing for anybody. Then a personal interview. Great company decided to take another position

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled phcy with the incorrect order   Answer Question

QA Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewed initially with a technical recruiter by phone. Next I had an interview with the Hiring Manager. The third interview was a panel with the QA Team (about 12 people).

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my QA background and former work experience. Questions from all 12 QA Analysts so it could be anyone asking anything at any given time.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and lengthy. Involved several phone call interviews, and two of face-to-face interviews. Interacted with no less that 8 individuals, felt the interviewers were very prepared and interested in the process. Tough, but great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then went to f2f interview. After that had to complete a 3 hour case study. 2 hours to prepare and 1 hour to present. Very difficult, a little confusing. Will have to present a case study that is very ambiguous. Ask lots of questions to be sure the interviewer instructions and instructions on the case study are consistent.

Interview Questions

• Will have to present a case study that is very ambiguous. Ask lots of questions to be sure the interviewer instructions and instructions on the case study are consistent.   Answer Question