McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Medical Billing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Shelton, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by HR in September of 2016 for a phone interview which she asked if we could proceed with the interview at that time. I applied for the position via Indeed.com in July of 2016 which I was not prepared for the interview at that time but I obliged. The interview was approximately 30 minutes and questions were based solely on skill level of the position. I was informed that she would pass on the interview to the hiring manager.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Vancouver, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a formality as two of the interviewers did not even had a copy of resume or even looked at it so did not even know about my previous experience or skills, which shows how serious the interview process was!

Interview Questions

• If you face a issue and no manager is available,how would you deal with it?   Answer Question

AR Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter was great, enthusiastic and positive. Never heard back. I followed up several times & then was told to apply again they were hiring 50 people & I am more then qualified.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Dubuque, IA).

Interview

Very quick and easy. It lasted less than 15 minutes. They asked about previous employer and likes and dislikes of job. Didn't really ask about skills or abilities to perform job offer. Either she knew right off the bat that she wanted to hire me, or she knew that she wasn't going to because she barely asked any questions. Another lady from the company was supposed to join our interview as well, but she came in late and then had to leave after literally like 3 minutes. Very easy interview and waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What were your biggest challenges are previous employer?   Answer Question

Director SAP BASIS - Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

the initial phone interview was very good, and then senior recruiter, started communicating for hour, it was good ending. Promise he'd get back in a week, but never heard back from ever. Unprofessional.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in August 2016.

Interview

The process was multi-stage, as follows:

Application > HR Phone Screen (x1 1v1 with talent representative) > 1st round interview (x1 1v1 with management) > 2nd round interview(s) (x3 1v1 with business partners and team members) > 3rd round interview (x1 1v1 with senior HR representative) > offer stage (x1 1v1 review with HR representative & x1 1v1 with manager).

Interview Questions

• a) Review of current role and past role(s),
      b) Role (opening)-related experiential question(s),
      b) Behavioral questions(s),
      c) Review of short/long-term goals.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three stages to the interview process (this was for a mid-level position):
    1. A one hour technical phone interview with senior/lead engineers.
    2. A programming project to be completed on your own time. It should take about 6-8 hours to finish.
    3. A three hour on site interview with the engineering director and the lead engineers. They use this time to ask about your thought process for your programming solution as well as discuss any concerns either side might have.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for when conducting a code review?
      How would you handle a conflict of design ideas with a team member?
      What is your favorite design pattern and why?
      When would you use constructor injection?
      In what situation would you use mocking?
      What computer science concepts have helped you in your career?   Answer Question

Utilization Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with manager where I was asked questions about how I would act in different scenarios and how I have performed in the past. Typical interview questions. Then a face-to-face interview with manager and medical director, both very nice.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson in August 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR people, followed by an entire morning, interviewing with 4 people (3 directors/sr. directors and 1 vp), followed by an interview with an HR Business Partner. Never heard back from them again. Not even, "We're going in a different direction."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have difficulties with a coworker.   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

It was mostly casual talk after he found out my qualifications. If he had told me more about the duties that would be involved and the fact that there was absolutely no room for growth, I would NOT have taken the job.