McKesson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.7

Training Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

called by HR to be told I make to much currently to work for them. New to area. Waste of time and call. Explained that I wanted to get my foot in the door for a career and would look for advancements. Sort of explained to me that I would not be happy with their company. I guess was sign for their own HR department.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Interview

Multiple interviews. 1 with recruiter, 1 with hiring manager, 1 with Sr HR rep, final interview with an HR manager interview process very long and disappointment to receive rejection email same day of final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your jobs, what you liked about them, and why you left.   Answer Question

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McKesson (Clinton Township, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience. I had three ladies that took turns asking me questions. They briefly gave me a run down of how the job can be quite overwhelming and the worker may not see a finished end result from their hard work. They asked if I had any questions. I inquired about pay and benefits. I was Not very impressed with what the company had to offer as far as pay.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle I had to overcome at a previous employer?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Thousand Oaks, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process for a call center/scheduling center. Asked about past experience and work environments.

I let the interviewer know I had evening classes, they were fine with that and I was offered the job about a day later.

On my first day of training, I sit down with the trainer and a few other new hires.
    The manager of the call center walks in and pulls out one of the trainees and he never returns.
    Shortly after, I get called out of the room by the manager and taken to her office where she asks me about my availability. I let here know I had evenings classes 2 days out of the week. She lets me know that would not work with them and I was escorted out of the building. I was not compensated for the time that i was there.

Impression I got: If you cant commit 100% of your availability to this company for this position, then don't even bother.

A/R Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Clinton Township, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone screening interview first. This was done by a recruiter. Then received in person interview with hiring manager of department. Detailed interview. Very thorough. Really understood the role. Very down to earth and easy to interview with. Did not seemed rushed at all even though I could tell that her role was very busy.

Director Interview

Interview

The initial phone interview was extremely positive and then Matt Bionfino, the recruiter, started to communicate randomly. Promising that he'd get back in a week over and over again. I asked if they're not interested and he said "no, absolutely not." Finally I just gave up. Very unprofessional.

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Carrollton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I did not apply for the position, the recruiter sought me out. Did the Phone Interview which was short and sweet and she advised that she will forward my resume to the hiring manager and it's contingent on if the manager wants to interview me that she will then set me up for the 1:1 interview. Got an email the next day to set the interview a week out with the hiring manager. I was very prepared and was actually disappointed because she didn't ask me any questions that was actually considered an interview or would have me express my experience and skills. After that I was in limbo for a month until the generic No.

Warehouse Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Conroe, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two of the night supervisors. Both were very friendly and nice. The interview was brief, about 15 min. Asked about past job history, why I wanted to work in a warehouse, and what other experience I had. They also asked if I was in school and gave me an opportunity to ask them questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work in a warehouse? If I had other commitments that would interfere with working there? Name a time you felt upset, what upset you and how did you handle it. Name a time you did not agree with your supervisor and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKesson in June 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. Interview in Woodlands location
    3 hours total. Interviewed with PM and Director. Took 2 weeks for offer.
    Questions were direct and case based.
    Process was average and fair.

Several Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Took forever to hear back from anyone. After the screening interview, it just drops off, the Talent person does not communicate well at all. After getting an interview with the hiring manager, again nothing - until getting the very impersonal "we have gone with someone else" email. Terrible. I have interviewed with other companies and their process is much more respectful.