McKesson Inventory Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Inventory Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

In person with two managers. Asked general questions focused around daily job activities. Interview was laid-back and informative on the company. Focus was mainly on whether or not I met the criteria that my resume indicated. It was an overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience working with Excel, specifically pivot tables and vlookups.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

It was entry level, if you are referred, have excel knowledge, and are smart you should get hired. You meet with 4 managers and they ask questions that HR gave them. Do a little homework on your normal interview questions. Give an example of a time...All this is easily found online

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you made a decision that had a poor outcome.   1 Answer
    • Give a situation where you were able to increase efficiency?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They make an offer, and you can accept or not.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in September 2011.

Interview

I was already with the company. The HR rep who had interviewed me before knew my skill set and knew what I was looking for. He reached out to me and let me know of this opened position I might be interested. I had to do an internal interview process. I applied for the position, a week later got a call from HR for the first interview. It consisted a serious of behavior interview questions, my skill sets and etc. Then got a call for an interview with hiring manager about a day or two later. Went through a serious of behavior interview questions, technical questions, etc. Both interviewers were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the position, but I didn't like the salary. I presented my case for why I think my skill set where within a certain range and the offer wasn't meeting my requirement. The hiring manager and the HR team worked together and came back with a different offer. They were very open when I suggested the new range and came back within 2 days with a new offer.