McKesson Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Material Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Delran, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Delran, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

The company held an open job recruitment. The interview was very organized and brief. They were more concerned with work ethics and how well you worked with others. They were very nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (Lakeland, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Generic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. They are looking for experienced warehouse workers. The most important thing they are looking for is availability. The job requires unpredictable hours usually starting off at night.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Easy interview will hire anyone as long as your willing to work non stop for little pay and have no direction from supervisors g h j k f I

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New Castle, PA).

Interview

HR called me and had me do an online evaluation and set up a time for a face to face. Then I met with HR and did a basic interview, with assorted questions. After that, HR told me about another interview I had to do, and told me the names of the people who would do them. It was two managers asking me the same questions HR had already asked.

After that they deliberated and a few weeks later I did the drug test. after that another week or so and i was hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked overtime before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and it went very well I believe. This company has great benefits for there employees I would live to work for McKesson. The interviewer asked me am I comfortable be able to be,at work at 5 am I said yes . I am waiting on my in house interview tomorrow. I can't wait so excited

Interview Questions

• Can you start work at 5 am?
      Are you physically able to complete the job description?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Robbinsville, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

The hiring interview was a joke. There are 2 members of management sitting accross from you reading questions from a typed piece of paper. Then they write down the answers that you give them back on the piece of paper. The whole thing took maybe 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They would ask dumb questions and they all had to do with previous employment. For example, "In your previous employment, describe a racial incident that happen to or around you and how did it make you feel and what did you do about it." They asked more of the same dumb question except just substituted racial incident for others such as sexual harrassment, ect.

If that specific situation didn't happen they just sat there and looked at you until you made up a story. So that's exactly what I did. When they asked me certain questions that didn't pertain to me about specific events, I just started creating characters in my head like.. "Yea I remember that one time Anthony sexually assaulted Lisa, he grabbed her butt and it made me feel uncomfortable and I said "Yo the supervisor watching" and he stopped." Be prepared to make up these type of phony stories because they may just not hire you because you work history isn't interesting enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. Your pay is in stone

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

it was ok very quick and easy not too hard just answer the questions straight forward and it should go ok very quick and easy . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Can you pass a written assesment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Memphis, TN) in June 2013.

Interview

Where im located its more temps to hire at this particular plant with that being said the role over rate is low to get into this plant but as far as the contractors they go through many of them throughout the year its harder to get a full time position but once you earn your stripes you will be considered hiring process takes londer than it should

Interview Questions

• how much pay do I expect to be given,also what does the company stand for? I personally know we as a company suppose to reflect on our ICARE policy ,but at alot of points I dont see that through the employees   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was just a basic phone interview they asked all the basic questions like about job history, education and qualifications. The interview was short it lasted about 10 minutes, after she asked all the questions she explained what the job entailed and what the responsibilities were. Unfortunately they had placed a freeze on hiring the day after I was first contacted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

This was a comfortable interview. I was able to answer all questions the lady had asked me. I was not nervous at all. I was able to describe how procedures were done at Federal Express and that the basic principals were the same for McKesson. The differences were more into particular specifics of each company.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how to select proper packages with the bar code scanner.   2 Answers