McKesson Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by a 1:1 interview a few days later. Two separate interviews were scheduled after the 1:1, one being a panel interview. The overall process took about a week and was told that I'd be informed in 1-2 weeks regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance when you received pushback & resistance, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

My time wasted my time a was completely unprofessional. A total of 8 interviews in 3 days and not even a phone call or email to say (we are not moving forward ).

Complete waste and disrespect of my time.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in July 2018.

Interview

Spoke with the HR rep who was very straight forward. After discussion on the salary it is clear they are not competitive with the market. The company is undergoing heavy cost cutting. I was quite surprised that they expected me to pay my own relocation, especially as a Fortune 5 company and for the level of position.

Interview Questions

• Mainly spoke about comp expectations and relocation. Did not enter into a more formal interview.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in October 2010.

Interview

The representatives were very friendly and easy-going. They asked the typical personality questions to see if I was a good fit for the corporate culture.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in January 2010.

Interview

contacted by HR; phone interview; 1-1 interview with hiring manager; offered position week later; began 3 weeks later

Negotiation

salary