McKesson Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Interviewers were very organized and conducted a very thorough interview for about an hour. Everyone seemed engaged and took notes. Open completion, took a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/Situational interview questions. Do your research on the company.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Vancouver, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was a formality as two of the interviewers did not even had a copy of resume or even looked at it so did not even know about my previous experience or skills, which shows how serious the interview process was!

Interview Questions

• If you face a issue and no manager is available,how would you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Aurora, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online after talking with a recruiter at a job fair. The first interview/prescreen over the phone was very basic. Why do you want to work at McKesson and what do you know about the company were the two main questions. The in person interview was scheduled for the next week. At that interview there were three people in the panel. The atmosphere was fairly relaxed. Attire was business professional all around.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with another employee. What was the end result?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you disagreed with the decision of your boss. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses? (Have 3 of each ready)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruther Glen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson (Ruther Glen, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

McKesson Pharmaceutical business unit: Consisted of a brief phone interview from McKesson recruiter (week 1) and paperwork; work history, EEOC, etc. (week 1). Recruiter emailed me the details for the interview. Interview was scheduled for only 1 hour, and it was a panel with 4 managers / directors. Interview day comes, and the interview starts 20 minutes later than scheduled (left me waiting in the lobby), not a good sign. 2 out of the four interviewers were present (not the 4 that were scheduled, another bad sign). Basic behavior analysis questions. I was told they were motivated to hire and that they would let me know either way in 1-2 weeks on their decision. I followed up by email, but no response. I feel I was used as an interviewing quota, and that they already had an internal candidate they were interested in.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral analysis questions like "Describe a time when........."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was an all day affair. Several students from my college were brought in that day and we took tours of the day and night operations. Also, having a total of 4 separate interviews through out the day. 3 interview were behavioral based and read from a script that the Mangers had to stick with. However, the last interview was the Operations manager and he just wanted to talk to you as a person and get a feel for your personality and what you could be to McKesson. Also, the people interviewing us were the actually managers and not just HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had to lead a group of people and what skill did you use.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on McKesson website for Operations Supervisor position. I was contacted about a week later by a recruiter. Telephone screening lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter seemed very distracted...I could hear his car door opening and closing as he was driving his car. I feel as a military vet I was simply used as a number for the recruiter. Recruiter said he would call back within a week but never did.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in December 2015.

Interview

I rcvd a call from one HR Orson last 20 mons. Then I had another scheduled interview 2 days later with a senior recruiter. Then a week later another interview with a manager . All physical interviews lasted 30 mins

Not enough money