McKesson Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

2.4

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for the company. I was on my way to the interview when I was told that it needed to be pushed back a hour. This was 25 minutes before the actual interview. When I was finally able to interview, I wasn't impressed. The manager seemed distant during the whole process. She kept looking in the hallway from her seat. She commented on the fact that someone walked by with pink hair. I asked her if there was a dress code and she said that as long as everyone did their work, there wasn't a dress code. So, why was she surprised by the pink hair? It was a turn off that she kept looking in the hallway throughout the entire process. I was surprised and thought that she would have been more professional. I was also disappointed that the other analyst on the team wasn't there to answer my SQL and data questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Easy. At the time they seemed pretty desperate to fill open positions. HR person went so far as to lie to a few other people in my training class and told them they would be making two dollars more an hour after training which wasn't true.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle stressful call, etc. Basic but it will depend on the position and client you will be working for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through an agenCy (Remx), the hiring managers were extremely friendly. The interview was pretty quick and not complicated. Basic interview questions and company breakdown. They longest part was filing out all the paperwork. And then they do a mouth swab there at the office with your consent. Make sure you bring your ID and another form of ID like birth certificate or ssn.

Interview Questions

• This job deals with patients who may have just been told they have a some sort of life threatening disease, are you able to able working with emotional people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

I got the job through a recruiting agency, which is currently how Mckesson hires most of its customer service reps, and the interview process was pretty simple. Glassdoor wants me to fill in a bunch of empty words here and describe more than what is actually there so you can stop reading as I have nothing else to say about it. It was very easy.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions about experience nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

First the Recruiting Agency called .
    They did a Skill set review
    There was a one on one which was very technical .
    Then there was a Panel interview where 2 people asked technical questions and one person asked questions on :culture Fit and expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Apply online, got call from recruiter, took a test, scheduled face to face interview. Everyone was really nice. Sat with other reps to make sure you would be a good fit. Not a hard interview at all.

Interview Questions

• All the tell me about a time.....
      Your typical questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, they covered the basics of the job to make sure I was interested. I met with two supervisors. It was not a high stress atmosphere. The supervisors were friendly and casual. The most unusual question was : How do they make MMs. I really liked the supervisors when I worked there. They really made you feel that they were there to help you succeed. That you were part of a team.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a call center before?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

The staff was warm and you could feel the culture when you first walk into the office. The management really sincerely cares for her team and you can tell right away. I had three interviews before a decision was made. I was given feedback for each and they were open and honest about how many other people were competing for the position. I have been supported to success and loved the interview process here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was made because of my small amount of previous experience inb that roll. No negotiation.

Vendor Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was very unprofessional, lacked explaination of duties and responsibilities. There was a feeling of "hidden agendas", and possible lack of integrity.

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing to leave your current employer?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within a couple of weeks of submitting my resume. A short phone interview was conducted to make sure I had the skills required for the job. An in person 1:1 interview was scheduled for the following week. The company uses the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) system for interviews. A second interview was scheduled for the following week. An offer was made 3 weeks after the final interview.
    The people I interviewed with were friendly, the workspace was average. Some of the interviewer's comments made me believe that company overworking employees, though this was never clearly stated as such.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and how you achieved it?   Answer Question

Offer was lower than other offers received