McKesson Senior Administrative Assistant V Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McKesson

1 Interview Review

Senior Administrative Assistant V Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A recruiter had contacted me regarding this open position and gave me the interview schedule. I met with 3 managers which reported to the hiring Director. Each of the managers was pleasant and professional. After I interviewed with the managers I stayed to interview with the hiring manager. She was eager to hire, but wanted to make sure that it was someone who is smart enough and detailed enough to fill the position and provide support to all her demands without having to be told. I could tell this was an old company and you dressed and acted very corporate.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions regarding my experience, specifically my business and accounting background and what I was doing since I left my previous employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter negotiated for me. After being made an offer I told the hiring manager I had a few other interviews lined up and I had to honor my commitment to interview and consider their position. The made the manager want to hire me even more. She called me every day until I committed to working for her.