McKesson Senior Director Employee Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Senior Director Employee Relations Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Director Employee Relations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in January 2013.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews. The first one was conducted by someone who clearly had no idea what she was doing. She simply said she was calling to find out more about my background and stopped there. Dead silence on the phone. After awhile we finally got back on track to get to the basic qualification questions, but she didn't seem to have any understanding of what the job was about. I had a second telephone interview with a different recruiter who seemed to have more experience and was better prepared. However, he had his own limitations with understanding the scope job he was seeking to fill and the experiences of the candidates related to the performance of that job. I had nearly twice as much direct experience as required for the job and didn't make it past the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions focused on experience as it related to the job. Nothing was unexpected.   Answer Question