McKesson Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKesson Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKesson

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an e-mail for a phone screen with HR right before Thanksgiving. Did not hear anything back for 2 weeks. Got a call to do a phone interview with hiring manager. Did the phone interview early December. They sated that they were looking to make a decision before Christmas. Christmas came and went and heard nothing. Got an e-mail asking if I were still interested in mid Jan. Went in for an in person with hiring manager and team member in mid-late January. 2 weeks later received rejection e-mail.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Carrollton, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed was with three individual on three different days. I believe they calibrated amongst each other to select top candidates, then a final interview was conducted with the Senior Vice President. All interview questions were behavioral because it is encouraged/forced by the Human Resource Department. I feel behavioral interview make the whole experience robotic/mechanical. The interview was not casual amongst the interviewees.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were behavioral because it is encouraged/forced by the Human Resource Department. Each interviewee has a five page document with a series of questions and then your response is rated under each question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate compensation, but I wish I did because I was severely under paid based on the hours worked.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKesson in August 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews with HR people, followed by an entire morning, interviewing with 4 people (3 directors/sr. directors and 1 vp), followed by an interview with an HR Business Partner. Never heard back from them again. Not even, "We're going in a different direction."

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have difficulties with a coworker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line via company's website middle of July 2017. Received call about 10 days later for phone screening with HR representative. Then scheduled for phone interview with hiring manager another week later. An additional two weeks passed before scheduling in person interview with hiring manager. The interview was casual and included 30 minutes with peer who was hired less than 2 months prior. The hiring manager was also new (< 3 months and new to healthcare). The questions were not typical in person - who would you have dinner with? etc. Sent thank you and one follow up email....finally received system generated rejection email over two weeks later. Almost 2 months from application to rejection. My background aligned closely and interviewer agreed, but not sure what changed their mind.

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (The Woodlands, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with HR recruiter first, then got call back for a combination of in-person and phone interviews, which were with another senior analyst, hiring manager, director of finance, and VP of finance. I got a verbal offer the same day. The entire process, from application to background clearance, took one month.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

There are three separate interviews with three different individuals within the team that you would be working in. All of the interviews are all very conversational and just getting to know each other to determine if it's a good fit. Overall all the interviewers are extremely friendly and accommodating. They are also very responsive.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

Three interviews, fairly casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Phone call with offer from hiring manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one in person. The hiring manager was very direct in his questions and he had a lot of good things to say. The structure of the job was not clear and lot of changes were happening withing the company.

Interview Questions

• General questions like why do you want to work for mckesson   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A third-party recruiter I had been working with contacted me about this position and stated that the hiring had already seen my resume and that he liked it. I had a phone interview on Monday, in-person interview with 3 people (separately) on Wednesday, and an offer on Friday. It was a very standard interview and there were no questions that were too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about my skills and how I deal with others. There was a modeling interview I was unprepared for but it was really easy.   Answer Question