McKesson Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR to prescreen candidates for a face to face. The interview lasted roughly half an hour and was very general - job experience, education, etc. The second step was a face to face with the DC Manager and their onsite HR person.
Again, standard interview questions - work experience, what's the best/worst part of your job, how do you keep employees engaged, etc. After the sit down portion of the interview, I was shown around the DC. The entire process took roughly an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your team engaged?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Olive Branch, MS) in December 2012.

Interview

Prescreen via corporate recruiting. Then, there was a panel interview with three OM's on site. Last, a final interview with the specific department the company had in mind for me. However, two of the interviewers did not show up.

2nd Interviewer (from second visit) kept asking me to repeat my answers to capture them on paper. Interviewer was clearly an "office" person and as she kept repeating expectations that she wanted me in the floor and that was not her job to be there. She also asked a lot of questions about dealing with difficult people which told me she has many. She also made little eye contact..

They were eager to "fill" a night shift position. The security people were VERY professional and called me "Mr" with each visit.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

The staff was warm and you could feel the culture when you first walk into the office. The management really sincerely cares for her team and you can tell right away. I had three interviews before a decision was made. I was given feedback for each and they were open and honest about how many other people were competing for the position. I have been supported to success and loved the interview process here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was made because of my small amount of previous experience inb that roll. No negotiation.