McKinley, Inc. Regional Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

I went through a series of interviews for a Regional Manager position (1-Phone, 1-in person, 2-skype) following the last interview I was provided an offer in writing as a Community Manager, something not discussed during the interview, at an exorbitant salary with outrageous bonus package. I was told I needed to prove myself because they did not have Regional Manager positions. I have 18 year experience as a Regional Manager... The following day a Regional Manager job was posted on the internet. When I questioned the HR person to inquire what went wrong during the interview she claimed to be unaware of the posting. She call me back no less than 10 minutes later to inform me they were withdrawing their offer because the position was not longer available.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the worst "best practice" in businesses today and why?   Answer Question
  • - When have you failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question
  • - Where do you need to learn, grow and develop?   Answer Question

Unethical practices.

Other Interview Reviews for McKinley, Inc.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2010.

Interview

My initial communication was a phone interview with a Human Resources person and then a personal interview with the supervisor for the position. I was asked to complete a back-ground check and drug screen and began working within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you would handle specific scenarios are difficult because the answers often depend on company policy that you do not know yet.   1 Answer