McKinsey & Company Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in March 2020.

Interview

First round was phone interview by recruiter, second was a case interview on the phone with mckinsey alumni and third interview was with 2 people of the department on video conf case and personal interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

case, with chart and mental math over Skype.
    one case 1-1 in person, one case over Skype
    both cases are framework based with mental math followed up and recommendation

Interview Questions

• have you ever encountered challenges and how did you tackle them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New York, NY).

Interview

After initial interview with one person, there was a group interview. 8 people in room. Then individual interviews. Whole process lasted over 4 hours. Every one I interacted with was very professional.

Interview Questions

• How could I contribute to the firm.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

problem solving test first round, then two additional rounds of case and personal experience interviews. Interview with different employees at the firm, increasing in seniority through the later rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Dallas, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

behavior question, self introduction, case interview . It was a nice experience overall, I was nervous at first, and the interviewer noticed that and tried to make me relaxed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

I applied via my school and was chosen for a first round interview. I submitted a resume, cover letter, and transcript. The entire process was relatively simple and straightforward.

Analyst Interview

Interview

submit the application before the deadline, the whole application system is not rolling based but still the sooner the better as only limited number of people will be invited to the next round, the cv will be screened and if successful the candidate be invited to a test; the test score decides whether will be passed to the final round - AC - where standard behavior and competency questions will be asked, and with standard case interview process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

After a phone screen, I took an online verbal and logical reasoning test. Then, there were two first round interviews with junior analysts. The final round was two interviews with partners. Each interview had a ~10 minute behavioral portion, 30 minute case, and 10-20 minutes for questions/discussion.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Phone interview, then took an aptitude test, then brought in to meet with different managers. Then came in again to meet other members of the team. Finished up with the CFO.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

The interview was good. Had a phone interview, call came in at the exact time and finished the interview in less than 30 mins. The interview seemed positive at the end and i was told they will get back to me