McKinsey & Company Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Case interviews were as expected, phone interviews were easy! The process wasn't too hard and much like what I'd expected from reading online about what it would be like. I enjoyed meeting the employees but it wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly. It was an in person first round interview (2 interviews, half behavioral and half case), and had time in the lobby with other McKinsey staff while I was waiting in the lobby.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Three interviews. One over the phone and then two in person. Last interview has three cases with breaks in between. They were each one on one and took place at the office I interviewed at.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Passed the resume and then received a link to take the problem solving game. Very interesting and there's kinda no way to prepare for it. I love how they are very creative in the process.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

hard interview with the partner who asked hard questions and did not keep it to a "Mckinsey style" case like it was supposed to be. the rest of the interveiws were good.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

The interview process at McKinsey consisted of several rounds of interviews and experience questions. Recruiters will guide you through the whole process. It is a very challenging but rewarding process to go through.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First round had two cases+PEI. My first interviewer pressure tested me as she looked very impatient and kept asking me so what. Second interviewer was very friendly and her case was relatively easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New York, NY).

Interview

You solve a case study. Not that difficult, as long as you practice and establish a strategy for yourself. You solve a case study. Not that difficult, as long as you practice and establish a strategy for yourself.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Super friendly, had 30 min PEI, 30 min case study.
    They had "Mckinsey Buddy" before the interview week and every single person I reached out to was so helpful. The overall interview was very conversational and easy going.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

it was two rounds. The first was two hours - each had a combo of a fit and a case. The second round (final round) was three hours with the same structure but with partners)

Interview Questions

• Describe your biggest challenge to date and how you overcame it?   Answer Question