McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.1

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

basically ,4 rounds
1)online english test- which has basic grammar, listening tasks and stuff.

2)presentation- This round is non competitive round..where you will be given a scenario and you are asked to create a presentation using powerpoint.

3)Telephonic interview- HR question but sometimes they will ask you some basic shortcuts .And answer carefully because your answers are written in your resume by the interviewer.

4)HR - where your manager asks you some HR ques.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The process was good .. average difficulty .. only one technical round .. and one final Hr round .. which are very important after which the appointment is given .. all the other rounds are telephone based ... one basic English online test is held only after which we are qualified for other rounds .. which tests your typing speed .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online test and a HR interview. The online test was on speed English. The HR round consisted of personal questions regarding future plans and about family. Willingness to work on night shift, etc.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. There will be multiple rounds which other candidates have mentioned in their review. Once you clear the screening, you will have to attend the written test. Then there is the telephonic round , after that there will be a discussion with the manager, after that a discussion with senior manager and after that discussion with Director.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why you want to join the company ?
      Q. How you see yourself fit for the role ?
      Q. What are your long term and short term goals.   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round was more like discussion followed by English test. After which a test on creating presentation. Final round was in depth discussion on role and your prior experience. Interview process was very good. All the rounds were pre scheduled and candidates were well informed on status.

Interview Questions

• Why business presentation specialist?   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview rounds were Easy to be precise.
    First round had general English language test.
    Second round was the functional assessment (where the skills of powerpoint and time management is checked)
    Third round was the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based on our previous job experience and three main points, that's important to know as a BPS   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview was a long and tedious process spanning an entire week. But what hit me the worst was the thinly veiled congratulatory message at the end of the interview which made me hopeful that I landed the job. They said they would let me know in few days. Most candidates were told the same except a handful who were hired on the spot (I've to assume these were done by the senior HR). After a long wait, no intimation was given to the rejected candidates. Only the ones selected were notified by mail and the placement officer after 2 weeks informed the selection was complete. Only then I got to know I was rejected. McKinsey is an amazing place to work at especially for a fresher but I'm sure they can improve their communication post the interview.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Coimbatore (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round english test(which also checks your typing speed)

Second round - English test,email writing,sentence formation,jumbled words etc.little tougher than first round.

Third round -they asked to prepare a presentation from the rough diagram they provided.
    Fourth round -Telephonic interview with one of the HR's
    Fifth round was conducted in Vivanta by Taj .Here the HR will go into each and every detail of your resume, your background etc.This round went on for almost 3 hours .

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds.
    "1st ROUND"
    They check your communication skills through an online test of "45 mins", which involves.
    *Typing the given paragraph(for accuracy and speed)
    *Listening(listen to an audio sentence and type the same)
    *Vocabulary(to check your knowledge on intermediate/expert Business English Words)

2nd ROUND
    They will give you a TWO raw/rough copy of a presentation sheet, *You need to make that sheet exactly into a presentation slide.*
    No improvement or whatsoever can be done to the raw/ rough copy. *AN EXACT REPLICA INTO A PRESENTATION SLIDE IS WHAT NEEDED*

3rd ROUND
    HR round
    Some basic questions. Then they asked,
    what do you expect to take away from this role/position after 5 years ??
    How does this role/position help you in achieving your long time goals ??

4th ROUND
    Manager round.

Interview Questions

• How does this role/position help you in achieving your long time goals ??   4 Answers
    • what do you expect to take away from this role/position after 5 years ??   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One of the most confusing interviews i've ever attended. The interviewer kept saying this role is not a consultant's (Which i already know) and took sometime to explain the role.After 10 minutes, despite my resume and portfolio clearly mentioning my powerpoint skills amongst others, they chose not to even ask any questions on it.

Then i understood, these guys are not looking for skills. But somethin else.

I had initial bad thoughts on this role, but the interview affirmed it

Never Apply to BPS at MCKinsey.