McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.2

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. Online aptitude test, technical round and HR round. For technical round, questions will be based mostly in basic MS Office. Exclusive jobfair will be conducted with tie up with timesjob.com at Ethiraj Women's College, Egmore.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

initial hr screening, another hr round, aptitude test, another in depth hr round, another hr round at the company premises, operational round

Interview Questions

• excel formula and several stability questions   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Attended the job fair . Face-to-face interview like why this job, any experience in powerpoint and brief discussion about the rotational shifts . Next was online test which tests are language skills . Then a small HR interview about college (since i was a fresher for others it was about their previous companies) The next round was at their office in Ascendas Chennai that took almost 3 hours . First was a in depth HR round and the last round was the technical where they made us to work on powerpoint with few instructions written on a piece of paper .

Interview Questions

• The technical round . I didnt expect them to ask me to work on a data using all the powerpoint tools   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was registering online. Next was the first face-to-face interview at the job fair site, where the interviewer asked us the basic question. Why this job ? Why this company ? The job responsibilities ? Current job ?
    Next was an online test testing our language skills, which was easy.
    another round of interview which was a little more detailed. Mainly the questions were from the CV that we gave. the interviewers take detailed notes of all our answers on their lap.
    Next round was an HR round at their office in trivandrum after a week. The interview lasted more than an hour and half. Small tests were done and corrections were offered.
    Final round was technical which was held after another week because their head office people had to come. the last round was bad. we were given a test to do on ppt.

the worst experience was that despite taking the pains to go to their office twice & waiting for the last round of interview for more than 3 hours, I am not sad at not being offered a position. But they said that they would inform. But they dint. The company dint have atleast the basic courtesy to inform atleast by mail that i the candidate has not been selected.
    The same happened with many people i know. Mckinsey has lost my respect.

Interview Questions

• the questions in the technical round. the interviewer wanted specific :one/ two word" answers for every question.   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview consists of four rounds..
    They conducted a 45 minutes seminar about the Role and the company. And also the perks and package. 3.2 Lacs package they said. Pick up drop facility. Rotational shift, mrng 6 to 2 and 2 to 10 pm. Sodexo coupons.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

Stage 1: online test.
    Stage 2: PPT.
    Stage 3:face to face
     It was the interview process explained to us at McKinsey.
     But I couldn't pass the online test.
     The online test was very difficult.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It has 4 rounds, First round checks your speed in typing and english skills. Second round you have to make 2 ppt for given data. 3rd is a telephonic interview and 4th is HR round

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Totally three rounds
    1.online test to check your grammar
    2. Second round is to check Ppt making skills. They will give almost one and half hour time to do this task
    3.telephone round

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McKinsey?
      Why do you want to leave your present job?
      Any three factors that you like about being BPS?   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New Delhi (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I heard only good things about McKinsey and company. But my interview was not a good experience. I was called up for walkin in the morning by 9 am and they have specified that I have to be there between 8:30 to 8:45 to get the gate pass. I went there and I submitted the resume along with other people. After 2 hours they called a bunch of people including myself seperately and told that we are over qualified for this job and we are asked to leave. Which was pretty disturbing cause it was on a weekday and I went there right away after finishing my night shift.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

basically ,4 rounds
    1)online english test- which has basic grammar, listening tasks and stuff.

2)presentation- This round is non competitive round..where you will be given a scenario and you are asked to create a presentation using powerpoint.

3)Telephonic interview- HR question but sometimes they will ask you some basic shortcuts .And answer carefully because your answers are written in your resume by the interviewer.

4)HR - where your manager asks you some HR ques.