McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One of the most confusing interviews i've ever attended. The interviewer kept saying this role is not a consultant's (Which i already know) and took sometime to explain the role.After 10 minutes, despite my resume and portfolio clearly mentioning my powerpoint skills amongst others, they chose not to even ask any questions on it.

Then i understood, these guys are not looking for skills. But somethin else.

I had initial bad thoughts on this role, but the interview affirmed it

Never Apply to BPS at MCKinsey.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds.
    "1st ROUND"
    They check your communication skills through an online test of "45 mins", which involves.
    *Typing the given paragraph(for accuracy and speed)
    *Listening(listen to an audio sentence and type the same)
    *Vocabulary(to check your knowledge on intermediate/expert Business English Words)

2nd ROUND
    They will give you a TWO raw/rough copy of a presentation sheet, *You need to make that sheet exactly into a presentation slide.*
    No improvement or whatsoever can be done to the raw/ rough copy. *AN EXACT REPLICA INTO A PRESENTATION SLIDE IS WHAT NEEDED*

3rd ROUND
    HR round
    Some basic questions. Then they asked,
    what do you expect to take away from this role/position after 5 years ??
    How does this role/position help you in achieving your long time goals ??

4th ROUND
    Manager round.

Interview Questions

• How does this role/position help you in achieving your long time goals ??   4 Answers
    • what do you expect to take away from this role/position after 5 years ??   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Madurai (India)).

Interview

First round of interview was online exam and even in the second it was online exam through this they tend to check our ability in English
    And then we had a face to face interview after a week or something they called us for the further rounds and there was a face to face interview for about 2hours from which they get to know about our pros and cons
    Note: in the face to face interview they even asked us to do a presentation from the findings what they provide us

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I applied through college. We had like three rounds. First was like an online exam testing your command over English and your typing skills. The second was a face to face interview. The third round, they ask you to prepare a ppt. You have to prepare yourself and get ready to answer all their interview questions. Like what did you learn from the ppt or why mckinsey or why this role in particular etc.

Interview Questions

• Why this role? Why mckinsey? What did you learn from ppt   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in this role (business presentation specialist)?   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Be brave and get placed
    1. general vocabulary With diff sets of questions n methods
    2. presentation making based on the seminar which you'll attend at the very beginning of your interview process
    3. hr or telephonic interview

all are elimination round

Interview Questions

• Related to work, about making presentation   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in April 2017.

Interview

Really a great experience with the Premier corporate legend. Respecting the interview candidates, finishing the interview rounds within time are really awesome. They have proved that they are the no.1 leader.

Interview Questions

• About previous job experience, Why McKinsey, Why this role (BPS), about family, etc   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was in 5 different rounds. Very professionally done. First is a typing test, then a phone interview, followed by a design test and then there are 2 rounds of HR.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself 10 years from now? How do you deal with deadlines and hectic work shifts?   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

I interviewed through off campus in Coimbatore. It took 3 days and had 6 rounds in total. The first two rounds will test your English grammar, vocabulary and how fast you can type effectively. The third round will be a face to face round which was easy to crack. Just be honest with them. Next came the technical round where they gave 90 mins to present two documents in the form of PPTs. The last round was conducted in Vivanta by Taj. The first face to face was nearly for 1 hour 15 mins. There's nothing to worry about. They'll stress every nook and corner in your resume and ask questions based on that. It's pretty much simpler when you can establish a connection with the recruiter. Honesty is the key. Just be yourself. All the questions will be based on your personal details. Nothing new. The last round was with a HR who gave some 4 situation questions and asked how will I react to them. Then the PPT that I made was discussed. Few questions will be repeated and it'll be tiring. Nevertheless, worth it all!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Before the interview they 'll show few slides and explain about the job desciption.First round is an versan test where you'll face an tough time.If 50 members went for interview hardly one or two will get selected

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

basically ,4 rounds
    1)online english test- which has basic grammar, listening tasks and stuff.

2)presentation- This round is non competitive round..where you will be given a scenario and you are asked to create a presentation using powerpoint.

3)Telephonic interview- HR question but sometimes they will ask you some basic shortcuts .And answer carefully because your answers are written in your resume by the interviewer.

4)HR - where your manager asks you some HR ques.