Find jobs for Business Presentation Specialist

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 3.2K interviews

Other13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Interview Process was done within one day, it was highly competitive focusing on communication part, comprehensive knowledge along with the knowledge in MS office. They conducted test on power point skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why McKinsey, was the major question overall
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had applied for this role through college. Basically you'll have a presentation about the company ( Take notes and listen carefully. They will ask you questions from the presentation). You will then have an assessment round where you will have to perform certain tasks ( Basic grammar and a few tasks to measure your multitasking skills. It was very interesting). If you get through this round you will have a telephonic interview that will go on for about 30 minutes. They asked questions such as :- 1. tell us about yourself 2. Why do you think this job is apt for you? 3. What is the role of a BPS? 5.Where do you see yourself in the next few years ? 6. A few situational questions If you get through this round then you will have a technical assessment round wherein your skills will be tested, You will be given a Presentation and a few instructions and then you will have to rectify the errors and draft an email to your fellow bps. The next round consists of 3 rounds of interview with the HR. They will ask you a few basic questions mentioned above and then they will ask you a question like " tell us a time when you took a leadership position in class or tell us a time when you had given out instruction to people and how they reacted to that, Tell us a time when you had to work in a team or a time when you took the initiative to lead a group of people . Tell us a time when you failed" And such . The interview was an amazing experience for me and I learned a lot about the company and myself through this process. This was the best interview that I had attended so far. Just be confident about yourself. There are no wrong answers. All the best guys

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bangalore)

Interview

I got to know that McKinsey was hiring through the placement cell in my college and I had applied.The first step was the pre placement talk where in the key roles and responsibilities of the job were explained and then over the next few days the minor tests where conducted online to know how well we had understood the role from the pre-placement talk along with some multitasking exercises. After this a few students where short listed and we were made to attend a telephonic interview which was again basically to get to know our understanding about the role of BPS and a few more students were shortlisted from this round based on their understanding and communication skills. Then came the role simulation where we had to do certain tasks related to presentations. This role simulation was a bit tough personally for me as I wasn't very good at doing presentations in a pc but the team helped me through the proccess and also reassured me that we were not being judged based on our presentation skills. I somehow managed to clear that round and over the next two days I had three interviews on zoom call 2 on the first day and 1 on the second day, in these interviews I was asked to understand a situation which the interviewer gives and give a solution/similar experience on how we would/ had reacted or handled. The interviewers were friendly and were easy to talk which gave me confidence. Overall it was a very professional way of interviewing . PS:I had to do interviews on the phone call and on zoom calls because of the Covid pandemic going on maybe if not I would've had to attend the interview in person.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time where you had to convince your colleague to follow a new work method
  • tell me about a time where you adapted to a situation and worked through it
  • tell me about a time where you had a disagreement with a higher authority and how you dealt with it
  • tell me about a time where you had to change the way you do your job by someone else's advice and how it turned out
  • tell me about a time where you motivated your colleague to do something to make them grow.
3 people found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in Dec 2020

Interview

A mixture of simple behavioural question along with some background questions as well to understand the candidate. They tried to understand how well a candidate would fit not their orgniztaion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

It was a very basic interview and the company just tries to get to know you and your interests. But the interviewer doesn't give you any time to answer. The continuously keep asking which makes us nervous.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in Oct 2020

Interview

Aptitude round had main focus on vocabulary. Due to the covid situation, it was a telephonic interview, the interviewer was friendly and made me feel comfortable by just starting how did you get your name? What was the idea behind it?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview has 3 round. 1st aptitude. 2nd telephonic. 3rd personal interview. The first two rounds are easy to crack. The last round is tricky, professionalism and passion is must to get hired.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for Mckinsey?

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in Sep 2020

Interview

Telephonic interview, general hr questions, asked about past educational qualifications, background, flexibility in work timings etc. Asked about the company in general, why take up the position, future career prospects etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bangalore) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was a virtual campus placement. The long procedure with a lot of rounds. Recruiters were kind and nice people although very few people got selected. Online test was quite easy, interviews got harder in every stage.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a disagreement with someone in authority?
1 person found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

At first, they filter the CVs and get in touch with you and there will be a webinar which you's have to attend. Then there will be a telephonic interview followed by direct interview. Which will consist of 5 rounds.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews