McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.1

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Attended the job fair . Face-to-face interview like why this job, any experience in powerpoint and brief discussion about the rotational shifts . Next was online test which tests are language skills . Then a small HR interview about college (since i was a fresher for others it was about their previous companies) The next round was at their office in Ascendas Chennai that took almost 3 hours . First was a in depth HR round and the last round was the technical where they made us to work on powerpoint with few instructions written on a piece of paper .

Interview Questions

• The technical round . I didnt expect them to ask me to work on a data using all the powerpoint tools   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

initial hr screening, another hr round, aptitude test, another in depth hr round, another hr round at the company premises, operational round

Interview Questions

• excel formula and several stability questions   1 Answer

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was registering online. Next was the first face-to-face interview at the job fair site, where the interviewer asked us the basic question. Why this job ? Why this company ? The job responsibilities ? Current job ?
    Next was an online test testing our language skills, which was easy.
    another round of interview which was a little more detailed. Mainly the questions were from the CV that we gave. the interviewers take detailed notes of all our answers on their lap.
    Next round was an HR round at their office in trivandrum after a week. The interview lasted more than an hour and half. Small tests were done and corrections were offered.
    Final round was technical which was held after another week because their head office people had to come. the last round was bad. we were given a test to do on ppt.

the worst experience was that despite taking the pains to go to their office twice & waiting for the last round of interview for more than 3 hours, I am not sad at not being offered a position. But they said that they would inform. But they dint. The company dint have atleast the basic courtesy to inform atleast by mail that i the candidate has not been selected.
    The same happened with many people i know. Mckinsey has lost my respect.

Interview Questions

• the questions in the technical round. the interviewer wanted specific :one/ two word" answers for every question.   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

1 round: aptitude. round 2. preparing slides using ms pp. Round 3. checking communication for half an hour on phone. Round 4. final raound with manager for 2 hours. only 8 hours of working and with a good pay. further, projects were companys own projs

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

1st round is aptitude round which includes basic logical reasoning, English and typing speed.
    2nd round is basic HR interview
    3rd round is HR interview again which will last for an hour or so and the final round is the Technical round emphasizing mostly on MS Office.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. Online aptitude test, technical round and HR round. For technical round, questions will be based mostly in basic MS Office. Exclusive jobfair will be conducted with tie up with timesjob.com at Ethiraj Women's College, Egmore.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taramani (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Taramani (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

basically ,4 rounds
    1)online english test- which has basic grammar, listening tasks and stuff.

2)presentation- This round is non competitive round..where you will be given a scenario and you are asked to create a presentation using powerpoint.

3)Telephonic interview- HR question but sometimes they will ask you some basic shortcuts .And answer carefully because your answers are written in your resume by the interviewer.

4)HR - where your manager asks you some HR ques.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The process was good .. average difficulty .. only one technical round .. and one final Hr round .. which are very important after which the appointment is given .. all the other rounds are telephone based ... one basic English online test is held only after which we are qualified for other rounds .. which tests your typing speed .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an online test and a HR interview. The online test was on speed English. The HR round consisted of personal questions regarding future plans and about family. Willingness to work on night shift, etc.

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was an amazing experience. There will be multiple rounds which other candidates have mentioned in their review. Once you clear the screening, you will have to attend the written test. Then there is the telephonic round , after that there will be a discussion with the manager, after that a discussion with senior manager and after that discussion with Director.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why you want to join the company ?
      Q. How you see yourself fit for the role ?
      Q. What are your long term and short term goals.   1 Answer