McKinsey & Company Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 3.2K interviews

Employee Referral6%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Great experience unlike any interview I ever had befor. Even through Corona very well managed! In total, 6 interviews, each lasting around one hour. All interviewers were very kind and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with your colleague or boss?
    Answer Question

McKinsey & Company

Application

I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

30mins HR round. Asked nothing about my past work experience. Instead she focused on my leadership experience and my choice of study (why i chose to study in this country, do i plan to go back to my home country etc).

Interview Questions
  • why i chose to study in this country do i plan to go back to my home country leadership experience with follow up questions

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview process has 3 steps: digital assessment, 1st round interview with cases and 2nd round interview with cases. I took the digital assessment game. No-one really knows how they measure your performance but in the internet they say that the algorithm defines it itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied online with just my CV. Got invited to the online test about 6 weeks later. Invited to interview 1/2 days after I took the online test. First round was two interviews (over Zoom), and I found out I had got through to finals on the same day. Second round was 3x interviews, including one with a partner.

Interview Questions
  • Give me the headline about 3 times you have faced conflict; I will pick the one I want you to expand on Tell me about a time you have led a diverse group to a common goal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Düsseldorf) in Aug 2020

Interview

Insgesamt 5 Cases, alle Online da durch Corona keine Vor-Ort cases geführt werden. 3 Consultant Interviews + 2 Partnerinterviews. Erster Teil des Gesprächs ist immer der Personal Experience Teil und der zweite Teil ist immer ein Case von ca 25 min

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Paris) in Jun 2020

Interview

Online test puis une première session avec 1 RH (30min), 2 consultants (2h) avec 2 études de cas et raconter 3 histoires pour les 3 qualités (leadership, personal impact, entrepreneurial)

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi McKinsey? Parlez moi de vous? Raconter les détails des histoires

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in May 2020

Interview

Three rounds and then two rounds. It was overall very pleasant. Seemed like the maths part was essential. I thought the cases were easier than the ones I used to train on. However, they seemed to really stress having a bigger perspective and being confident with calculations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Buenos Aires) in Mar 2020

Interview

Primero debes realizar un juego virtual que evalua tus habilidades de resolución de problemas y al mismo tiempo es una evaluación psicologica. Si apruebas esta parte pasas a una segunda parte. La segunda parte consiste de una entrevista personal. Si pasas la segunda parte pasas a una entrevista donde tienes que resolver un caso de consultoria.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Una de las preguntas por qué McKinseny? En otra me preguntaron qué desafio tuviste en tu trabajo x, y cómo lo solucionaste?

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company

Interview

Non mi hanno mai contattato, visto che avevo fatto l'applicazione online. Non perdono tempo, solo se ti laurei con 110/110. Si credono di più delle altre aziende di consulenza, tipo pwc, deloitte, kpmg, ey.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

McKinsey & Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied online. Had an online interview. Then had a super day at their office. Super day had 4 rounds and a multiple choice test. If you do good on the first two rounds you get to pass to the second round. In the second round they give you the next 2 cases.

Interview Questions
  • They gave a different case study at each round
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews