McKinsey & Company Interview Questions in Oslo, Norway | Glassdoor

3.5

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Oslo (Norway)) in December 2017.

Interview

Slow initiation. After sending the CV and application in September I didn't hear anything until mid-November, when I was invited to interviews in January.

Interview process:
    Starts with three different 50m interviews before lunch. Each interview included personal experience interview with trying to capture traits related to group work and drive/entrepreneurship. The second part included a classic business case questions with at least one clear structure component and one calculation component in each case.

After three interviews we had lunch. Returning after lunch you get feedback on the whether you pass to the next round, consisting of two more interviews.

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Awesome interview process where you analyze a specific case study and I think it was quite accurate. The interviewers were friendly and wanted to help, not to intimidate. Rhe case was quite complex, involving cognac industry, but I prepared for it well and nailed it.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Oslo (Norway)) in September 2017.

Interview

Two interviews of 50 minutes. First personal experience interview where I was asked in detail about a difficult teamwork task. Followed by standard case interviews. Not many quantitative questions, mostly about business sense and strategy

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced difficulties in achieving a goal.   Answer Question

Business Technology Optimization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Oslo (Norway)).

Interview

Met up with a representative at a carrier fair. Got a business card and was told to contact the person once the application was in the system. A week after I was told to submit my grades from high school, after which they notified me that they were no longer interested. Strange considering my grades are above average in high school.