McKinsey & Company Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.8

Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Firstly, there are at least 4 steps. The first one is problem solving test. Although it is not allowed to use calculator, person at office can offer you calculator. They do consider not only skills but also other factors such as nation, character and age of candidate.

Interview Questions

• the question is related to investment options. long term or short term investment . to do it we should do cost analysis.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First round was a problem solving round. Fort six were shortlisted for the next interview.The entire interview process was a bit confusing. Guesstimate questions and case studies were asked for most of the candidates.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2018.

Interview

Consist of written tests and user interview. All case based question so you better learn on business case and analytical estimation question, in order to did in in a very short time span. Your way to communicate matters too. I managed to be interviewed by the user, but not get the offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Provided certain cases, what is the problem and what is your solutions with the data provided?   Answer Question

Researcher/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Paris (France)) in August 2015.

Interview

Assessment Test of 30 min that tackles real business situations
    3 interviews rounds (5 - 6 in total) - one on one interviews with personality and business problem solving case - Does not require expertise in the business field, assessors look to understand how your think through the problem, how you structure the solution and how creative you are in cracking the case

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

First part of the interview was the Problem Solving Test which was not so difficult.
    After a couple of days (if u passed the test) the 1:1 interviews began. It mainly consisted of case studies about real client scenarios with some behavioral questions blent in. The case studies required high level of detail when answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Which time in my life i had shown entrepreneurial drive ?   Answer Question