McKinsey & Company Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Senior Analyst Interview Questions

4.3

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in March 2012.

Interview

Sending application through the company website. Waiting for the application period. Referral can also really help; however, it depends on your grade and experience. waiting for weeks and then got four interviews, 3 papers and 2 more persons interview and then the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Washington, DC) in April 2008.

Interview

The initial communication began with an online application that was routed to a specific practice group. Then began one of 3 phone interviews, then a day of back-to-back in-person interviews. Each in-person interview was one-on-one, but each consisted of testing a different part of my background (personality, problem solving, domain-specific knowledge). Finally, I had 3 more phone interviews with senior firm employees.

Interview Questions

• Take a look at this survey output and tell me what it means to you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made an attempt to negotiate, but was told "this is what we offer for your position."

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Mumbai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Approaced by consultant, 2 round of telephonic interviews followed by Batch day face to face interviews, mix of experience and case interviews.
    Round 1 (Telephonic) - some basic experience, case to calculate Indians travelling to Thailand
    Round 2 (Telephonic) - this time recruiter gave me more information and sought less from me. No case was discussed. Provided detailed background and clarifications on role
    Round 3(face to face) - detailed experience interview and one case from retailing industry (how to regain lost market share)
    Round 4 (afce to face) - only case interview on launching new business in new territory (this is where i made a silly mental calculation mistake)