McKinsey & Company Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McKinsey & Company Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.6

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I had to do a test. I recommend to practice those which are in their website and look for webpages for preparing this test. After I passed it, I was invited to their offices to do two interviews. Each interview consisted of typical personal questions and a business case. One of the business case was about a cosmetic company and the other one about a welfare organization.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in McKinsey?
    Tell me about a time when you work in a team and there were problems.
    Tell me about a time when you face a challenge.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

2 rounds, first round (supposed to be behavioural and then case) - applied online, spoke with the recruiter before - they had a holiday event for the candidates, recruiters were very nice. My particular interviewer was very stand off ish in my opinion - don't go in nervous

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to lead a team & Profitability of a telecommunications company in a developing asian country   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. Passed PST. Accepted for 1st round interview. 2 cases 2 behaviorals. Was very interesting but got rejected. Process took a month. I was given good feedback and was told to reapply.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Istanbul (Turkey)) in August 2018.

Interview

through school recruiting, onsite with two different ppl (engagement managers) Overall, it was OK, not as intimidating as it sounds. behavioral questions at first, then business cases(graphs were difficult to interpret)

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2018.

Interview

It took quite a long time, but the process was the typical:
    1. Numerical Tests
    2. 1st round of interviews with consultants (2 interviews)
    3. 2nd round of interviews with partners (2 interviews)
    4. One last round with another partner

Interview Questions

• Tell me a story when you created something
      Tell me a situation where you had to convince someone to do something
      Normal cases   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Lisbon (Portugal)) in May 2019.

Interview

Great communication. All people were really nice and helped me succeed in my interview process. Really great interviewers. I Had a case study and a personal interview. I am really happy.