McLaren Health Care Interview Questions in Flint, MI | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 30, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very timely and robust. Can take a few months to get through the entire process, this allows for multiple people to ask questions and get a feel. It can be intimidating, but helps decrease turn over.

Clinical Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

One month after applying I had my first interview. One month after that I had my second interview where I was told I would be informed either way in 3-4 weeks. 5 weeks after my second interview the job had been re-posted and no contact was made.

Licensed Practical Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward and direct. Really focused on what you can bring to the position more than what you think about the job. Was a very very slow process that definitely could have been sped up. It was a challenge to get updates on how far along in the process you were which made it much more difficult to judge taking other possible positions.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

it takes a while to get in