KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

McLaren Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

McLaren Health Care

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care

Interview

Extremely quick. The recruiter seemed energetic and authentic. She calmed any fears I had about speaking to someone with my child being in the background. It was more of a conversation, really.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have any experience in facilities billing.
    Answer Question

McLaren Health Care

Application

I interviewed at McLaren Health Care

Interview

Got a call from HR, had am interview within the next week with the dept. Mgr, had a tour, and heard back maybe a week later. Fast and easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

1d

a

Registered Nurse

Looking for ideas for a slight "career change". I can't stand working bedside/acute care nursing anymore, officially burnt out. Does anyone have any experience with informatics based nursing jobs, or clinical documentation specialist positions? EMR auditing? Remote jobs? Pros/cons? Do you find there are part time positions available? I don't have my masters just my BSN/RB, nor do I plan on going back for my masters, would possibly consider a certification if really necessary.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

McLaren Health Care

Application

I interviewed at McLaren Health Care

Interview

Met in person she asked me a couple scenario questions then we went up to the floor. It took only one to two weeks and she told me after the interview if there was an offer or not

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McLaren Health Care

Application

I interviewed at McLaren Health Care

Interview

The interview first started with HR where you learn the basics of the role. Then as you progress you talk to the department lead and learn more in depth about the position and responsibilities

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

McLaren Health Care

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in Dec 2021

Interview

Three interviews with all stakeholders. Overall good experience, all were welcoming. I felt like they had a good team which supports each other. I was impressed with entire team. It was a really good experience which was very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • How would you uphold the mission of the organization.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Detroit, MI) in Aug 2021

Interview

In person 20-30 minute interview. Was very relaxed and more of a conversation than questions and answers. This was one of the most comfortable and relaxed interviews I have been in.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What is your experience How would you rate your communication skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in Jul 2021

Interview

Took about a month after applying to get an interview. Simple quick interview. Only asked about 3 or 4 questions & then told me about the job & the next steps in the hiring process. Made me feel like I got the job but they went ghost on me. I called to follow up & never received a call back so I assume they chose another candidate. I just wish they'd let people know if they weren't selected. I really wanted to work there. 😕

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Bay City, MI)

Interview

Great initial experience. I heard back very quickly after applying to set up a phone interview. The person I chatted with was very friendly and explained exactly what the position was and what they were looking for. In person interview was also scheduled quite quickly, which I appreciated. I met with two people, they were very nice, asked pretty standard questions. I was told I would hear back by the end of the following week (interview was on a Friday). My only complaint with the process is that I did not hear back by the end of that week. I was waiting to accept another position based on the outcome of this one. Otherwise, I was happy with the process and the people I met with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in May 2021

Interview

Basic interview questions in regards to previous experience, what is expected out of the new role. Got to meet the team and interact with them for an hour and shadow them. Got a glimpse of the role and responsibilities after the interview with the Supervisor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in Apr 2021

Interview

Help with purchasing, stocking, inventory, recalls, expired product, find suitable solutions to ensure product availability for procedures. Creat purchase orders for special requisitions. Maintain organization throughout all inventory. Create stat orders and confirm readiness.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel working under pressure
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews

McLaren Health Care Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at McLaren Health Care according to 54 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 18.49%