McLaren Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at McLaren Health Care

2.4

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Mount Clemens, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Great! The manager was awesome and we talked a lot about different jobs this position could lead to. She was honest about what she expected of me. Very friendly so I wasn’t nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petoskey, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Petoskey, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

over the phone. easy questions about my interests in healthcare. it was only a phone interview and then I got the job. I think only about 5 questions were asked. The only con was the that I didn't get my preferred shift but I ended up really liking nightshift.

Interview Questions

• how do you respond to stress   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petoskey, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Petoskey, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

online application with standard information required, no essay or long responses required. You need drivers license and a clean record. They do not hire people that use tobacco or marijuana. A phone interview that was straight forward, and in person interview where they just want to get to know you and your employment history and why you want the position.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Pontiac, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Very laid back interview, a few questions about me the rest of the interview was based on the job description. There was a tour of the facility and I was able to meet the rest of the staff.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

it takes a while to get in

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in November 2015.

Interview

First received an e-mail asking when would be a good time to set up a phone interview. Phone interview with male marketing manager lasted about 30 minutes. Was told I would hear back from HR within a week. Never heard back. Followed up via phone, but was ignored. Received a ghost letter over two months later saying the position had been filled. Sleazy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any web experience?   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and received an email to schedule a phone interview shortly after. Had a 30 minute casual phone interview. Did not hear back from the company for 2.5 months. Finally got the email stating they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what my current responsibilities were. The interview seemed to be waiting for me to list everything I could do for them. They were still trying to figure out what exactly the position I was interviewing for would be responsible for.   2 Answers

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Bay City, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick, relaxed, intimate. I felt I could be open and honest and express my concerns if I had any. I enjoyed being walked through the facility and being in a closed office during the process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for multiple positions; many of which were later "withdrawn" by the company. I don't know if this meant filled from within, or just not filled. Once interviewed and hired, it took about 2 weeks to complete hiring process.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker" "Do you like to multi-task, or finish one thing at a time?"   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in November 2016.

Interview

They received my resume and called me asking me to apply to the position. After I applied the next day was called to take a personality survey. Within an hour of finishing was called to interview scheduled it for 2 days later. After meeting with HR for their questioning was sent to meet with director. Within 2 hours of this initial interview was called back for a peer interview scheduled for the next day. Peer interviewed with 4 potential co-workers. Received an offer exactly 1 week after interview (delayed due to holiday).

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have been in? What is your 5 year goal? What about 10 years?   Answer Question