McLaren Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McLaren Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at McLaren Health Care

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Interview

My interactions with the people at McLaren Health Care were quite positive. Both the recruiter and the hiring manager warm and friendly. The interview itself felt like a chat with an old friend. Although I did not receive an offer, I appreciate the recruiter giving me a phone call to let me know that they selected another candidate.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petoskey, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Petoskey, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

Sat down with two supervisors. Fairly standard questions about why I chose McLaren, and what kind of experience I had that pertained to the position I applied for. Nothing overly challenging. A few questions to gauge work ethic, morals, and team cooperation.

Interview Questions

• In your opinion, how many days per month is it okay to miss work?   1 Answer

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

The entire process was very quick and convenient. I filled out an online application based on my resume and submitted it for the jobs I was interested in. Within a week of applying, I got a call for an interview where I met with two people.

Registered Dietitan Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

They were very quick with the process, I completed three interviews total. Two were phone interviews, first with the recruiter, second with the regional dietitian, and third with the lead dietitian of the hospital.

Interview Questions

• How do you start your day? How do you decide which patients to see first? What have you provided education on? How do you handle stressful situations? What do you do if you are not able to see all of your patients? How do you handle a discrepancy in the work place? What do you look for in a manager? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Mount Clemens, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

Great! The manager was awesome and we talked a lot about different jobs this position could lead to. She was honest about what she expected of me. Very friendly so I wasn’t nervous at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petoskey, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Petoskey, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

over the phone. easy questions about my interests in healthcare. it was only a phone interview and then I got the job. I think only about 5 questions were asked. The only con was the that I didn't get my preferred shift but I ended up really liking nightshift.

Interview Questions

• how do you respond to stress   1 Answer

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton Township, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Clinton Township, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I was contacted by someone in HR and requested to complete the personality assessment. The assessment was about 20-25 minutes. Once the assessment was complete I was contacted by the practice manager for an interview about 4 business days later. The interview went well. I did not accept the position simply because they were looking for someone to join their team ASAP and I will not be relocating that soon.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Bay City, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

There was first an online resume and application upload. This was then followed up by emails back and forth between a laboratory manager/recruiter. The laboratory recruiter/manager then did a phone interview. After the phone interview, there was a job offer and salary negotiation followed by an onsite tour.

Interview Questions

• What clinical laboratory experience do you have, and how have you addressed laboratory problems in the past?   Answer Question
    • How have you dealt with co-worker related issues in the past?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Warren, MI).

Interview

It was through a separate company called powerlink (located in warren). I went to the office, no questions, just started filling out paperwork. The HR recruiter looked at me and determined I was good for the position. He explained they just got the contract with the hospital a month prior, and they need people ASAP.

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Shelby Township, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager and was asked a series of questions and was briefly told about the position. And all that was going to be entailed with job functions and responsibilities

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in the department   2 Answers