McLaren Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McLaren Health Care Interview Questions

Interviews at McLaren Health Care

2.4

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in January 2015.

Interview

McLaren was a good place to work. I was happy to be able to interview with them. Excellent company. The interview overall was one hour and meet all of my expectations.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process is very timely and robust. Can take a few months to get through the entire process, this allows for multiple people to ask questions and get a feel. It can be intimidating, but helps decrease turn over.

Clinical Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

One month after applying I had my first interview. One month after that I had my second interview where I was told I would be informed either way in 3-4 weeks. 5 weeks after my second interview the job had been re-posted and no contact was made.

New Grad Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in March 2019.

Interview

The entire process was very quick and convenient. I filled out an online application based on my resume and submitted it for the jobs I was interested in. Within a week of applying, I got a call for an interview where I met with two people.

Licensed Practical Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward and direct. Really focused on what you can bring to the position more than what you think about the job. Was a very very slow process that definitely could have been sped up. It was a challenge to get updates on how far along in the process you were which made it much more difficult to judge taking other possible positions.

Registered Dietitan Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Flint, MI) in December 2018.

Interview

They were very quick with the process, I completed three interviews total. Two were phone interviews, first with the recruiter, second with the regional dietitian, and third with the lead dietitian of the hospital.

Interview Questions

• How do you start your day? How do you decide which patients to see first? What have you provided education on? How do you handle stressful situations? What do you do if you are not able to see all of your patients? How do you handle a discrepancy in the work place? What do you look for in a manager? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care.

Interview

the interview proccess was initimidating. the interviewer showed absolutely no emotion and went through about 20+ random personality trait questions before she passes you off to the head of whichever department you are working for. I did not enjoy it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Davison, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email and set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was with the person that currently held the position. I was contact a few weeks after to come in for an interview. This was only after I emailed them inquiring about the phone interview I had. I then interviewed with 3 people at once. Overall, it was a standard interview. I didn't hear back from them, even though I was told I would at the end of the following week. A month later I emailed HR and asked for an update. I was told that they hadn't made a decision yet. Then a couple weeks after that I received an automated email that the position had been cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any professional writing experience?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petoskey, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Petoskey, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

online application with standard information required, no essay or long responses required. You need drivers license and a clean record. They do not hire people that use tobacco or marijuana. A phone interview that was straight forward, and in person interview where they just want to get to know you and your employment history and why you want the position.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in November 2016.

Interview

They received my resume and called me asking me to apply to the position. After I applied the next day was called to take a personality survey. Within an hour of finishing was called to interview scheduled it for 2 days later. After meeting with HR for their questioning was sent to meet with director. Within 2 hours of this initial interview was called back for a peer interview scheduled for the next day. Peer interviewed with 4 potential co-workers. Received an offer exactly 1 week after interview (delayed due to holiday).

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult situation you have been in? What is your 5 year goal? What about 10 years?   Answer Question