McLaren Health Care Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McLaren Health Care Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McLaren Health Care

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care in November 2015.

Interview

First received an e-mail asking when would be a good time to set up a phone interview. Phone interview with male marketing manager lasted about 30 minutes. Was told I would hear back from HR within a week. Never heard back. Followed up via phone, but was ignored. Received a ghost letter over two months later saying the position had been filled. Sleazy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any web experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McLaren Health Care

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McLaren Health Care (Lansing, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume and received an email to schedule a phone interview shortly after. Had a 30 minute casual phone interview. Did not hear back from the company for 2.5 months. Finally got the email stating they had hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what my current responsibilities were. The interview seemed to be waiting for me to list everything I could do for them. They were still trying to figure out what exactly the position I was interviewing for would be responsible for.   2 Answers