McMaster-Carr Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

McMaster-Carr Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at McMaster-Carr

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McMaster-Carr (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

You get there and start by speaking to one person, you will eventually meet three or four if they like you and want to move on. They ask about personality, what you're looking for and then ask you to search through their catalog. Call backs are quick.

Interview Questions

• When I told them I was bilingual, they asked me to translate a Spanish paragraph.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A few email exchanges, and they agreed to my higher offer.

Other Interview Reviews for McMaster-Carr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McMaster-Carr (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

Normal, regular interview. Not so much behavioral questions as just wanted to see if a good fit. Since it's privately held, they do not really expect you to know much about them beforehand.

Sales Interview

Interview

i agree with everything else everyone has said regarding the interview process and how they found the information on the career portal. the interview included some questions. on the phone nd not very difficult. fairly short