McNeil Consumer Healthcare Interview Questions in Fort Washington, PA | Glassdoor

McNeil Consumer Healthcare Interview Questions in Fort Washington, PA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Finance Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Came to my school and was interviewed by 2 people at different times. You must apply on the jnj website and pass a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked an accounting question on what costs go into making a pen.   1 Answer

Associate Director Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Fort Washington, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process consisted of:
    1. Scheduled phone interview/ screening.
    2. Unplanned phone interview with recruiter. (Called to ask a few questions, felt like additional phone interview.)
    3. In-person interview with a panel of 5 (HR, hiring manager, other technicaly focused personnel) and four 1:1 interviews with divisional management.

McNeil is focused on STAR interviewing, so brush up on this interview technique and successful ways to respond. Interviewers were very kind, knowledgeable, well organized, prepared. I walked away with a positive opionion of the personnel and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a high stress time that you were trying to juggle competing priorities. What did you do? How did you handle?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your management style? What would your boss say about you? What would your direct reports say about you?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Extremely brief phone interview, went into detail about prior experience and prior research opportunities. Interviewed with senior R&D manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions basically consisted of past experience on resume   Answer Question