McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked some technical questions regarding some of the classes I took in university. Later they also asked me if I had any problems moving to a different city.

Material Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dodge Center, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing (Dodge Center, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter throughout the process. First was a phone interview with the recruiter and then was flown on site for the interview. The onsite interview process was pretty standard where you individually meet with some managers and they ask you pretty standard interview questions.

I was told I was "offered" the position from the recruiter. He gave me their benefits and told me an "offer letter" was on the way. Without going into much further detail, the offer letter never came after several weeks of back and forth emailing, and finally was told there was no budget for the position.

They then proceed to send my reimbursement check to the wrong address, and took another 3 MONTHS to send me the check to the correct location.

Please save yourselves some time and don't waste any time interviewing for this company. I don't wish this headache on anyone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing.

Interview

Had multiple rounds with business leaders. The interview was mainly based on behavioral scenarios using STAR methodology

Interview Questions

• Nothing significant was challenging. It was basic behavioral scenarios   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing in September 2018.

Interview

Job fair with on campus interview, 1:1 Q/A like typical interviews. Basic interview questions, nothing out of the blue. Took some time, didn't get the position I wanted but was offered a different position

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dodge Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing (Dodge Center, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and informed that the VP of Supply Chain felt I might be a fit. Was able to organize a trip and visit for the interview. Having interviewed with others on the team, I didn't see how I could not be a solid fit for this position, especially since they were advertising for an education level that I possess.

Interview Questions

• Have you negotiated contracts with suppliers before?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing.

Interview

Very quick process. Conducted three phone interviews before having a face to face. First with HR as a screening interview, second and third with a potentialn supervsior and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Situational based questions looking for an answer in the STAR format.   Answer Question

I was seeking a position with greater responsibility.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McNeilus Truck and Manufacturing in March 2019.

Interview

First you receive a phone call for a phone screening. If you meet qualifications they will arrange an interview. The interview process is very standard from there. If you live too far to come into the office they will just schedule a phone interview.