McNichols Company Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McNichols Company Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at McNichols Company

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at McNichols Company (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

According to management, I successfully completed three interviews with Human Resources, the Branch Manager & the Area Manager and their two rounds of very challenging online proficiency tests, so they advised me they were ready to extend me an offer. But, first they asked me to sit-behind one of their inside sales reps to watch them perform their duties to assure it's a position I AM STILL INTERESTED in attaining. Then, if I was still interested, they promised to extend me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this position?   1 Answer
  • After scheduling an appt. to sit-behind an inside salesperson to watch them perform their job duties, instead they surprised me with what they literally called a "FIT-IN INTERVIEW", my fourth and fifth interview, with two non-management personnel who would be my future co-workers who were both about 20 years youngers than me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McNichols Company

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McNichols Company in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was typical. There were two people in the room and asked normal interview questions. They stressed the history of the company and that it was Christian based. By the end of the interview I thought that they would quiz me on how many years they have been in business since it was mentioned at least 4 times during the interview. They did a somewhat mediocre explanation of the position. It almost came across as though they were trying to make it seem entry level. I left feeling un-excited about the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McNichols Company (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two very professional managers. The two managers were very nice and courteous. I also got a tour of the office and the staff was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the position?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McNichols Company in May 2011.

Interview

I sat down 1:1 with the sales manager and reviewed my resume. He asked me questions about previous positions and how I handled situations in those positions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you dealt with an angry customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question