McRory Pediatric Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at McRory Pediatric Services

1. Featured Interview

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services.

Interview

I applied on an internet site with a generic application and was contacted for an interview 2 days later. The interview lasted about an hour and 15 minutes. It was a "group interview" but there were only 2 of us in the room. My interviewers were very polite. They made me feel comfortable and really asked questions that were relevant to the position I was applying to. I was contacted after a couple days and was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• What would your former supervisor say about you and your abilities?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied, and was emailed a few days later about setting up and interview for the following week. It was a group interview, but there was only one other person there interviewing with me. I was contacted a day after the first interview for a second interview in the same week- again this was suppose to be a group interview, but it was only me. There was only one interviewer in the room as well. I was called the next day and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing you are comfortable with, and one thing you are uncomfortable with when working?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult client, their presenting behavior (s), and the interventions you used to work through the difficulty?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed twice before offered a position. They were very professional, and asked very vital questions pertaining to the job. They asked questions not only pertaining to the job but also to the individual.

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA).

Interview

The process took about three weeks. Applied online and had a total of two group interviews. All in all the staff was very welcoming and made it feel like we were not competing against each other. They encouraged questions and answered all of them. Very excited to begin working here.

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

1st interview was considered a group interview but it was only two of us. Got an email that night for a 2nd interview scheduled for 3 days after. It was a solo interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you have to offer McRory?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for McRory, why this agency in particular?   Answer Question
    • They will probably ask you one "what would you do" scenario, hypothetical client during school or home setting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very informative and it felt like I was having a deep conversation with professionals in the field. I had two interviews both were group interviews. It did not feel like we were competing for a position and I left the room feeling very confident of the company and its goals.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest accomplishments?

Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Interview

The interview process was great. Spoke with very passionate people in the field and got a good sense of their core values. Questions were fairly straightforward. They want to get a sense of who you are as a person. Highly recommend applying here.

Anonymous Employee in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Four person interview with Behavior Director and HR Director, very confortable and friendly. I loved this interview process. I was able to observe what their interests were for the job as well as hearvabout the company. I liked that we were able to ask any question we wanted and the feedback was good.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your biggest accomplishments, either personal or professional?   Answer Question

McRory Pediatric Services Response

May 9, 2017

Thank you for sharing your interview experience, we listen. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about five applicants. The interviewers were welcoming, but the interview was very competitive. The whole process took an hour. They do ask you to play with a toy as if you were playing with a difficult child.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I did not go through an interview process. I contacted Mcrory through email and attached my resume. I had to complete a LiveScan which cost about $70 and pass a TB test

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences with children and occupational therapy but no previous experience was required   Answer Question