McRory Pediatric Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at McRory Pediatric Services

1. Featured Interview

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services.

Interview

I applied on an internet site with a generic application and was contacted for an interview 2 days later. The interview lasted about an hour and 15 minutes. It was a "group interview" but there were only 2 of us in the room. My interviewers were very polite. They made me feel comfortable and really asked questions that were relevant to the position I was applying to. I was contacted after a couple days and was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• What would your former supervisor say about you and your abilities?   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Tarzana, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about five applicants. The interviewers were welcoming, but the interview was very competitive. The whole process took an hour. They do ask you to play with a toy as if you were playing with a difficult child.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I did not go through an interview process. I contacted Mcrory through email and attached my resume. I had to complete a LiveScan which cost about $70 and pass a TB test

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experiences with children and occupational therapy but no previous experience was required   Answer Question

Child Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Encino, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was greeted by the owner of the company. She gave me a tour of the beautiful facility and asked me questions while we were visiting each program and space. We then sat in her office where she asked me more specific questions about my work experience. I had an opportunity to ask questions about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging situations you encountered in your previous position? What were your strategies for overcoming the situation? How did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Encino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McRory Pediatric Services (Encino, CA).

Interview

Basic interview, 5-day training

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate