Mcfa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 30, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mcfa (Spring, TX).

Interview

Awkward - Evidently some unqualified people were gonna be let go soon so the position wasn't actually available. Yet they were interviewing. Told to expect follow-up later after employees were released. (2015 Incident)

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mcfa (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview then flown down talk too took a test and flew back and was sent and offer. I let them move me and it was a nightmare they lost all our stuff.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mcfa (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a HR in the university career fair,scheduled a telephone interview with manger of products,30 mins interview,Basic questions,No response to any emails even after the interview for up to 3 weeks,Got a reject mail after a month

Interview Questions

• Hands on experience in automobiles?
      Transmission problems?
      troubleshooting?
      Customer service?   Answer Question

Mechanical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mcfa (College Station, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with two of the professionals from the department. They listen to what you are saying and doesn't interrupt you in between. Overall, the interview was easy going but lasted for only 20 minutes.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mcfa (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Very unprofessional and flighty. Asked mostly the same questions over and over. Two sets of two men interviewed me back to back. They really didn't act like they knew what to ask me or when to ask. They all seemed unprepared and light hearted.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about changes I've helped implement at former companies, and how I have performed at former jobs. Also asked how I feel about certain policies.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mcfa (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Overall, the interview process went smoothly. I was greeted by an HR rep and then he took me to a room where 3 gentlemen simultaneously interviewed me. They all took turns asking me questions, and we shared a few laughs. I asked them some questions as well. Then they had me demonstrate my skills using Auto-CAD software. Finally, the HR rep from earlier gave me a tour of their entire facility which was awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.