Mcmullen & Sons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mcmullen & Sons

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mcmullen & Sons

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mcmullen & Sons (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Depends on the mood of the landlord... they sit you down in the pub and ask the head office prescribed interview questions. If you have bar experience and you're over 18, you probably have nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would thrive in this environment?   Answer Question

Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hertford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mcmullen & Sons (Hertford, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

there was no interview, didnt hand in a cv or anything, just went in and asked about a job. they didnt want to see my cv, didnt ask about my experiences or college course or health and safety training either. got the job straight away and a i started a week later. very easy and simple. no questions asked really

Waitress/Bar Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hertford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mcmullen & Sons (Hertford, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Informal chat. Very relaxed and laid back so I was put at ease. Offered soft drinks, tea, coffee etc. Lasted only about 15-20 minutes. Straight after interview was offered a trial which was completed on the same afternoon and then I was offered the job during my trial.