Mead Johnson Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mead Johnson Engineering Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Evansville, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. The phone screen was typical of many others, but I found no enthusiasm in their voice or in describing the position. I emailed the HR after my interview and followed up but no response. One of their other HR personnel called me and scheduled an interview but didn't call at the assigned time.
I do want to stress that the employee who referred me is a great person and they had nothing to do with the HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mead Johnson

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zeeland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mead Johnson (Zeeland, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially was contacted by the engineering manager to do a phone screen. The questions during the phone screen were fairly short and to the point - seemed like they just wanted to see if I was able to communicate well. Then was taken onsite for a 6 hour interview process. Was interviewed by 4 sets of people, had lunch, and had a plant tour. Questions were all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult or technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a difficult person or vendor you've had to deal with and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

The people were nice and it was a decent offer, but not enough to make me move from my current job.