MeadWestvaco Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MeadWestvaco Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and manager before the on-site. the on-site was with the financial team and HR. it was very casual, but preparation was necessary. friendly people and it was more conversational than an interview. They all had a handout with the same questions and they took turns asking, mostly behavioral. started by asking me to go over my resume before proceeding to their questions

Interview Questions

• A situation describing how I dealt with issues with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MeadWestvaco

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco (Richmond, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Apply through career services. Shortlist generate one week later. You could bid your way into the list. Two one on one interviews. Mostly behavioral, on resume, interests. Not too technical. Asked about why finance, why MWV, future plans - both five year and ten year plan. Asked about why a particular school etc. Decision given two weeks later. Focus on fit.

Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco in February 2009.

Interview

The interview and offer is quickly tendered, but my experience is...never believe what they told you, everything need be black and white. What they promised you changed later.