MeadWestvaco Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MeadWestvaco Marketing Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco (North Charleston, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview process took a while. I started with a phone interview with a recruiter and then followed-up with an interview with a manager a week or so later. A few weeks later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. During this interview process I had both 1 on 1 interviews and panel interviews with the team I would be working with. A week after I was contacted and offered the job. Background checks and drug testing took a few weeks. Overall the entire process lasted about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you have been bold in your career.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MeadWestvaco

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview

The company has a very formal interview process with a list of questions in which they seek to get a better understanding of how you will culturally fit in and handle the demands of the job. Typically, each candidate receives the same questions and receives a number rating.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you made a bad decision and what you did about it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wasn't able to bump up my salary too much, but I negotiated additional vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco (Richmond, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

As is typical with corporate hiring situation, it was hurry up, interview now and then wait, wait and wait. You feel like you've fallen into the deep dark hole. The panel interview was difficult because not everyone on the panel was experienced in interviewing and came across as amateurish.

Interview Questions

• How have you convinced people you've worked with to do what you are recommending?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco (Richmond, VA) in June 2010.

Interview

One of the nicest interviews I have ever done. Everyone from HR to future boss and extended team was professional and polite. I had a few concerns coming out of the on sight interview, HR scheduled a call the next day with my future boss, we talked for an hour, covered off the items and I felt satisfied it was a good fit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Some negotiations but I had given my asking price up front. Primarily we negotiated additional Paid time off