Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.1

Reader Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely long since it is a temp job. You have to take an assessment test before you are scheduled for the interview. That can take awhile.It is hard to get a work at home position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The starting rate is non-negotiable.

Reader Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, unlike most other places. MI is a very unique company offering a very unique job of scoring student essays (expository and narrative). They need proof of a college degree, and they have you write an essay to prove that you can write and also recognize good or poor writing. Applicants must have a good command of the English language and know grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The interview process is not stressful at all. However, you do have to qualify after training!

Interview Questions

• Which shift I would like, day or evening. This time around, I really did not need an interview per se because I had come in for an interview and was hired and worked there 1994-1995. There were no weird questions such as "Where do you see yourself in five years?" or any of that because it is irrelevant to this type of work.   1 Answer

Remote Scorer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Since I was in CA so I had an virtual interview . There were a set of questions being sent to me and I honestly replied them . They were more or less relating to my past work experience and how that can help in my new project.
    The good part of this interview was , since I was going overseas for vacation and I requested for early interview and they did . Even when I spoke to the person incharge for CA projects , he was cooperative and he helped me even later after my project got over.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in Teaching   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate , since hourly rate was fixed.

Reader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

This was a very quick and easy hiring process with a "virtual" interview. This interview is basically just a questionnaire that includes very simple, easy-to-answer questions. In addition, there are a couple assessment tests you must take before hiring - math and language arts. You may take both or choose one; each lasts one hour. Both assessments are similar to what you would see in a standardized testing situation, similar to the SAT / GRE.

Interview Questions

• A part if the english/language arts assessment included an essay. The question asked about a personal mentor I had in my life.   Answer Question

Remote Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked 3 questions. I applied in October and got an email on Christmas Eve trying to set up an Interview in 5 days. The entire process and communication with this company is backwards. They do not care who they hire and basically seem to 'hire' anyone who applies. Do not expect to get actual work though! You will waste your time applying for this position!

Interview Questions

• Learning style and why you wanted to work for this company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

Hiring was very personable and laid back. Worked with Staffing agency first then met with each team member that I would be working with. Was asked several questions about past experiences. Very few technical questions. Personality fit seems to be the most important during the interview process. Not a very formal hiring process.

Data Entry/Batch Edit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC).

Interview

Got a phone call for interview. Had interview it was successful. We discuss the job the detail of the job. what the hour would be also the salary. We talk about benefit. What we be expected of me.

Test Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Nashville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

quick- They only wanted transcripts and recommendations. There were many people there without professional business skills. They seemed to be leery of my outstanding educational qualifications.
    The process was made to seem quite intimidating for such low pay.

Interview Questions

• How many years did you teach English?
      Are you willing to take an English or math exam, which are necessary for employment ?
      Have you ever committed a felony ?
      1 Answer
    • If I had committed a felony.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, but I was told upon hire that there was plenty of room for a raise and higher management, which I have not seen on day or evening shift , since 2014.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted through TEK Systems. Conducted online assessment test (C#) followed by skype interview followed by in person interview. In person interview was challenging - google type abstract technical questions along with more standard algorithm and DB types. Dev teamed seemed very talented and welcoming, nice atmosphere.

Reader Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview is held in office although work can be remote. The questions are fair and they do not hire just anyone. They will check your education and work credentials.
    Do not expect to start work right away. Do not expect to work more than 2 months at a time. You can decide if you want to accept a contracted part-time work and work a full 40 hours but I have never had more than 6 weeks work at a time.
    You can also make your own monthly schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job would be a good fit for you?   1 Answer
    • Can you work well without direct supervision?   1 Answer