Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Measurement Incorporated

1.9

SQL Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

a lot of fundamental technical questions and behavior questions with a small group without showing all group team member. show around the work place . ask about salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• What's primary key?
      what's foreign key?
      Can you draw an ERD?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, then received a call a few weeks later asking me to come in for an interview. Had a 30 min 1:1 interview with basic behavioral questions and resume review. Then, I was asked to spend 30 min writing an essay about why I wanted to work at MI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't try. Could possibly get a higher hourly, except the rate is pretty standard for their temporary workers.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

The group manager interviews the potential employee, then a panel of employees administer a skills assessment. The interview took less than an hour. The skills assessment was easy - they are mostly making sure you know the basics.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask any questions about myself or my background. I did all of the talking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiating was arranged through the recruiter. Make sure your salary requirements are known to the recruiter and/or Measurement up front and get it in writing.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in December 2012.

Interview

Very professional and thought out questions. One on one interviewer and had at least an hour plus discussing full range of topics: work conditions, hours, corporate goals and and ambience of working there. Lot of questions about my background and experiences and how they would contribute to the companies goals.

Interview Questions

• It sounded odd at the moment, but where do I want to be in 15 years regarding the company and my own personal needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They presented and I took it. Seemed like a place that I wanted to hang my hat for the next 15 years.

Test Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Nashville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

quick- They only wanted transcripts and recommendations. There were many people there without professional business skills. They seemed to be leery of my outstanding educational qualifications.
    The process was made to seem quite intimidating for such low pay.

Interview Questions

• How many years did you teach English?
      Are you willing to take an English or math exam, which are necessary for employment ?
      Have you ever committed a felony ?   1 Answer
    • If I had committed a felony.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, but I was told upon hire that there was plenty of room for a raise and higher management, which I have not seen on day or evening shift , since 2014.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted through TEK Systems. Conducted online assessment test (C#) followed by skype interview followed by in person interview. In person interview was challenging - google type abstract technical questions along with more standard algorithm and DB types. Dev teamed seemed very talented and welcoming, nice atmosphere.

Reader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The application process took more time and effort than the interview. Basically I filled out the application, completed the online test and then went in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The individual that interviewed me discussed the position very thoroughly and asked if I wanted to join the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

I brought in a copy of my diploma and filled out paperwork. They then scheduled an interview for a couple days later. The Interview was very brief and informal. There were a few easy reading comprehension exercises that I filled out in conference room just before the interview. The process was very laid back. I was then called back and told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How adequate is your reading comprehension?   1 Answer

Reader Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely long since it is a temp job. You have to take an assessment test before you are scheduled for the interview. That can take awhile.It is hard to get a work at home position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The starting rate is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

This was a very quick and easy hiring process with a "virtual" interview. This interview is basically just a questionnaire that includes very simple, easy-to-answer questions. In addition, there are a couple assessment tests you must take before hiring - math and language arts. You may take both or choose one; each lasts one hour. Both assessments are similar to what you would see in a standardized testing situation, similar to the SAT / GRE.

Interview Questions

• A part if the english/language arts assessment included an essay. The question asked about a personal mentor I had in my life.   Answer Question