Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.0

Product Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with a panel, had to take a test. The test was a mock design, sample email writing, specing out functionality, etc.

Interview Questions

• The general type of interview questions: what are your strengths and weaknesses, how would you handle this situation, etc.   Answer Question

Reader Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process is conducted entirely online. You apply, receive an invitation to test in Math and/or English, and are invited to a virtual interview if you pass. The interview consists of mixture of short answer and multiple choice questions related to interests and availability.

After you've completed the interview, you will enter the onboarding process. This involves submitting documents such as the W4 and I-9. Once this is complete, you will receive an invitation to a specific project once it becomes available. Accepting the invitation is accepting the job offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions included: describe your learning style, what shift you prefer to work, and what subject and grade level(s) you would most prefer to be assigned to.   Answer Question

Test Scorer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Online-I was sent an email to expect an interview. I thought it would be over the phone but it was completely online. I received an email with instructions and a link which I followed for my interview. I was expecting at least a Skype session or something but no it was just me answering questions on a website. I pretty much just answered questions...every time I answered one, I hit next and went on to a different window to answer a different question.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an rating experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Greensboro, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They sent an email with basic questions about your education (you must have a Bachelors) and about yourself. There is no interaction with a person during this process. After the interview, you take a mock reading test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a Bachelors degree?   1 Answer

Reader Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely long since it is a temp job. You have to take an assessment test before you are scheduled for the interview. That can take awhile.It is hard to get a work at home position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The starting rate is non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Manchester, NH) in February 2017.

Interview

I started by filling out a generic application online, which led to a couple of follow up emails. The first had me complete placement tests. Next, I filled out an online interview which was straightforward and easy to get through. And then, after being hired, I had to use their online system to complete on-boarding paperwork. The process was easy albeit a bit long. It was about a month from filling out the original application until I heard back on my acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Considering what you know about Measurement Inc., why do you want to be part of our team?   Answer Question

Reader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. The application process took more time and effort than the interview. Basically I filled out the application, completed the online test and then went in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• The individual that interviewed me discussed the position very thoroughly and asked if I wanted to join the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Very easy. You get asked questions based on your personality,then education. Then a skills test that's very easy. Four questions were tricky. I got a math portion and a reading comprehension part. I would say that each section contained two tricky difficult questions.

Reader/Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was or a remote Reader/Evaluator and was done online. The process was very efficient and user friendly. I was very impressed that this could be done totally online.

Interview Questions

• Everything was confidential. I do not recall exact questions but they were related to being in educational field. The questions were appropriate and reasonable.   Answer Question

Reader Evaluator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in January 2017.

Interview

online paperwork made the process easy. You fill out the questionnaire and submit all of your necessary paperwork online. You let them know the dates you can work and answer questions about availability for specific projects.

Interview Questions

• You have to write an essay about a topic, which varies by person.   Answer Question