Measurement Incorporated Reader Evaluator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Measurement Incorporated

1.6

Reader/Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was or a remote Reader/Evaluator and was done online. The process was very efficient and user friendly. I was very impressed that this could be done totally online.

Interview Questions

• Everything was confidential. I do not recall exact questions but they were related to being in educational field. The questions were appropriate and reasonable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Measurement Incorporated

Reader/Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Ypsilanti, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Simple and straightforward
    More advance notice of hiring would have been desirable
    References were checked quickly
    adequate notice of forms, paperwork to be completed
    All procedures, work rules and working environment were explained thoroughly during the interview and reinforced in writing
    Interviewer was encouraging and respectful
    There could have been a little more time allowed to familiarize oneself with the payroll company website
    Thorough explanation of parking restrictions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Brief, basically few minutes talking going over transcript writing essay, just by one of the senior readers. Took longer to start than Iiked, but eventually it was an easy interview that was replied to quickly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

The application process was completed entirely online. Transcripts were required as proof of a college degree. Once the application and transcripts were both received, I had to complete an online assessment. Once the assessment was completed, I was called in for an interview where I was informed, in detail, about the organization and my position. While it was disappointing to hear that the work was on a project-to-project basis, I applaud the company for their complete honesty about the drawbacks of working for them. I was not offered work at that point. Invitations to work on a project are emailed to applicants. I received an email within a few weeks to work on their next project and I have worked on three since then.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficult or unexpected question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. Pay and work hours were set in stone.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

It was online and very easy. You need a four year college degree. The people they hire tend to be teachers but you get people from all walks of life.

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Greensboro, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

Not very lengthy, easy to go through the interview. The people there that interview are knowledgeable of all subjects and thoroughly understand all possible things written in papers may arise in the grading process. Therefore, it is not hard to go through the interview in fact, it makes it nice to be in their presence. They are a great staff that I appreciate them for letting me work there as I have needed to make money for a decade.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you want to grade students papers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

When I was hired a few years ago, the interview process was in person, onsite. Now they do their interviewing online, with an evaluation and testing process. There is a reading, writing and comprehension test required, and you do have to have at least a Bachelors Degree.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I thought that I would stay with the company beyond my initial job contract.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview is held in office although work can be remote. The questions are fair and they do not hire just anyone. They will check your education and work credentials.
    Do not expect to start work right away. Do not expect to work more than 2 months at a time. You can decide if you want to accept a contracted part-time work and work a full 40 hours but I have never had more than 6 weeks work at a time.
    You can also make your own monthly schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job would be a good fit for you?   1 Answer
    • Can you work well without direct supervision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Work involves reading and evaluating student writing according to established criteria. They hire pretty much anyone with a college degree. I have not heard of anyone NOT getting a job here.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, unlike most other places. MI is a very unique company offering a very unique job of scoring student essays (expository and narrative). They need proof of a college degree, and they have you write an essay to prove that you can write and also recognize good or poor writing. Applicants must have a good command of the English language and know grammar, spelling, and punctuation. The interview process is not stressful at all. However, you do have to qualify after training!

Interview Questions

• Which shift I would like, day or evening. This time around, I really did not need an interview per se because I had come in for an interview and was hired and worked there 1994-1995. There were no weird questions such as "Where do you see yourself in five years?" or any of that because it is irrelevant to this type of work.   1 Answer