MedAmerica, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedAmerica, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Data Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. (Emeryville, CA).

Interview

Call with HR, then Onside. Asked to arrive 15 minutes before and ended up waiting for 30 minutes. Met team, everybody was very nice. Questions mostly were behavioral and based on the resume. I liked future boss a lot. Next day I got follow up call from HR to see how everything went. Waited for 2 weeks no respond. I tried emails, calls. Finally got another offer and emailed them, no response. I would like for HR department treat people nice.

Interview Questions

MedAmerica, Inc. Response

Apr 7, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for your review! It is very unfortunate to hear about your experience. Your review is very important to us as we strive to have a seamless interview process for all of our candidates... More

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc..

Interview

It can take them more than one month to screen applications and start contacting candidates. Unlike most of the companies handling interview scheduling through emails first, I was contacted directly by phone to schedule a time a phone interview. The recruiter is pretty friendly and flexible in finding a time that works for both parties. The conversation was nice and comfortable overall. Very transparent about where they are in the process. Decision for the second round (with the hiring manager) can take more than 2 weeks.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth and quick. I felt like he was just reading the questions and filling up the answers for me. It was a very different interview experience.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process seemed very organized and promising in the first few phases. I was very excited but this excitement slowly went away. Right after the first phone interview, I got called in every week to do another follow-up interview. I completed tests each time and it seemed to be going very well. However, when they told me they'd call in x amount of days, I did not get any answer. Every time I completed an interview phase, I assumed they'd let me know if I either got the job or was no longer a candidate. Total interview phases I completed was 3. Their hiring process is definitely not organized and very inconsistent. I thought I'd really enjoy working here, but seeing the way they communicate and how unorganized everything is really made me glad I have another opportunity elsewhere. I understand that they are in a growing phase right now, but I hope they are able to fix up their process and make it more efficient and effective.

I was contacted many weeks later that I was still a candidate, and told that I would get an update. I have not received an update and I don't expect to.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you....
      Scenario questions   Answer Question

Dec 20, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your interest in working with our organization. Unfortunately, it seems as though there were some communication issues with your interview process and we... More

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc..

Interview

The interview process went ok initially. They asked general questions about my experience. After about a week or two I called and sent several emails to follow up on the interview. But they never called or emailed me back so now three months later, I still don't know if they're still interviewing or considering me as a candidate. No one bother to reach out or get back to me. As a suggestion I would really recommend that they at least respond to the candidate otherwise it leaves a not so good impression on the team.

Interview Questions

• What did you hear about this job?   1 Answer

Sep 9, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisitions

Thank you for your review! We do apologize regarding the miscommunication between the recruiter and yourself. In an effort to better support you we would like to remedy this situation with a... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. (Emeryville, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I first applied online and went through a 30-minute phone screen, then I completed a skill test and was invited to the Emeryville office for an interview with the team I would work with. The interviewers were friendly, professional, and really interested in getting to know me as a candidate instead of looking for specific answers.

I have been in contact with two HR personnel, who are helpful and professional throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was a conflict within the team or when you disagree with a team member?   Answer Question

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

phone interview call, asked relevant industry questions and my technical knowledge and skills.
    overall 20-30 min talk time. they call you on your convenient time and ask you the background and relevant skills you can bring to the table as well as also explaining about the company and their goals and mission

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc. (Ontario, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through a school, the process Took one day, got a call back same day with job offer went in the next day to sign paperwork. Process was very easy and straight forward. Everyone is wonderful

Provider Enrollement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday or Thursday, received a call the falling week for a phone interview. Completed my phone interview and was invited for an in person interview the same week. Showed up for my in person interview and had a department pane interview followed by hr interview. Offered a position the following week.

Interview Questions

• pretty standard interview questions regarding project management and work history. A few questions regarding experience with the job   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedAmerica, Inc..

Interview

1) phone screen
    2) in person interview with manager/senior analyst
    3) in person assessment (attention to detail/time management)
    4) online assessment (basic excel/word skills)

Interview process was extremely streamlined and organized. Recruiting/front desk facilitate the entire process and make it feel very professional. They look for fit and ability to learn more than just experience/skills. Extremely fast turnaround.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Willing to accommodate competing offers. Salary was not really negotiable but they did explain their salary determination process/reasoning.