MedCoast Ambulance EMT-B Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MedCoast Ambulance

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at MedCoast Ambulance

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MedCoast Ambulance (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online via another job posting website. One week later, I was offered an interview at their main headquarters in Santa Fe Springs. The building is clearly marked, and parking was easy on the street. The interview process was very chill as it was a one-on-one with an HR representative. The whole process took about one hour. It felt like they cared more about you as a person and your passions rather than pure medical knowledge. It was a back and forth conversation rather than an interrogation, as if I was talking to a friend.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MedCoast Ambulance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MedCoast Ambulance (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty casual one-to-one interview with pretty generic questions. The lady who was interviewing me was very nice and friendly so that helped me a lot not to get nervous.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service in your opinion?   1 Answer
    • What motivates employees to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MedCoast Ambulance (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Nice interview. Met with a manager and HR representative at the headquarters in Santa Fe Springs. Looks like a nice place and well kept. Front office staff girls were very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedCoast Ambulance (Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

A fairly casual interview. Pretty simple. Interviewed by the HR Manager and Scheduler. The process was simple and the questions were not complicated. The atmosphere was very welcoming. I was offered a job on the spot