MedImmune Interview Questions in Liverpool, England | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online via www.indeed.co.uk. Had a telephone interview consisting of questions based around my CV. The telephone interview was done by a HR team member so nothing too technical. A week later I got an email to go for an onsite interview of which I am waiting to go to.

Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Liverpool, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

It had 3 parts. The first part they were talking about myself and going through my past experiences and my degree. Then they gave me a protocol and gave me 20 mins with a piece of paper. I needed to read the protocol and once they returned, i needed to tell them how i would go about conducting the experiment. The final part of the interview was when they asked me to describe scenarios where i showed my leadership, team working and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you showed effective team-working skills.   Answer Question

Research Associate (Clinical Analysis) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Liverpool, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

A third party HR employee undertook a phone interview. It consisted of him asking my details, salary expectations, my current salary, my highest level of education, any extra qualifications, and then some other nonsense questions. It was pointless as most of this could be seen in my application.