MedImmune Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Sample and Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Interview process took a very long time and was extremely inefficient. Onsite interview itself was all day; met with multiple members of team. Most individuals were underprepared with questions and left me feeling like I was interviewing them more than they were interviewing me.

Associate Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

started with a phone interview with the recruiter followed by an in person interview. Then phone interview with supervisor. Then a half day interview with several people. There was no explanation as to who these people were and how I would be interacting with them. Two people did not even bother to show up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• About my work experience with certain types of assays   1 Answer

Sample Management Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Company looked a little bit chaotic and there were lots of changes happening in the company, but interviwers seem reluctant to answer questions regarding this subject, but they asked question that was related to change and adapting to change. They are really into behavioral based interviewing and for every question, they wanted an example.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you have influenced someone to change?   Answer Question

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Good process, friendly and rigorous

Interview Questions

• An example of when you had to resolve differening opinion with your supervisor   Answer Question

Negotiation

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Few HR questions (from 3rd party recruiter?)
    From when can you start?
    Have you worked with budgets, FTE and forecasting?
    Tell me a situation where you have been working under shifting priorities and shifting deadlines?
    Tell me a situation where you were chosen to represent group for your professionalism?
    Tell me a situation where you have shown flexibility at work?
    Tell me a situation where you have shown creativity and resourcefullness?
    Tell me the most important improvement in you at work?
    My work related questions?

Senior Generalist Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MedImmune (Mountain View, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview after submitting my resume, during first rounds I met with two different people, I was then called back from second rounds, and I met with five additional people. I received an email requesting references, I then received a call with a verbal job offer, and I received the physical offer via email. After that, I returned the offer, I received information on where to go have drug screening done, and once that cleared I began employment.

Interview Questions

• If offered the position, what would be your top three priorities?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, they knew what I was looking for as a salary requirement, and they met those needs.