MedImmune Pilot Production Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MedImmune Pilot Production Technician Interview Questions

2.5

Pilot Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MedImmune (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

After submitting an online application, I was sent an email asking to schedule a phone interview. They also called to set up the phone interview prior to my email response - very prompt. The phone interview took about a half hour. I got the impression that this initial phone screening process was contracted out, so the person with whom I was speaking did not directly work for MedImmune. She was courteous, the questions were fairly straightforward. Primary downside was not having my application advanced further for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you define the term 'integrity'?
    Are you willing to travel?
    Describe your experience with aseptic technique.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MedImmune

Pilot Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MedImmune (Gaithersburg, MD) in August 2011.

Interview

My initial phone interview was with a HR representative however this was fairly general and I suspect mainly to weed out inappropriate candidates. After the phone interview I was invited in for the in-person interviews.

I met with the hiring manager, the associate director, and potential coworkers. The questions were mostly focused on my background and specific skills required for the position. Since there was a lot of repetition among the questions I would recommend having all of your questions prepared ahead of time so that if the interview lags you can ask anything that you need to know.

The primary concern was my ability to handle the equipment, some of which I wasn't previously familiar with, and my adaptability since the position required handling multiple projects simultaneously.

One question that came up often was to give a specific instance of handling a difficult person at work. I was able to provide an example that displayed my work ethic without appearing confrontational.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was primarily handled by the recruiter who found me for the position and he did an excellent job.

The initial offer was much lower than I had expected but I knew that I was perfect for the job. I explained to the recruiter, who then relayed it to the company, that while I really wanted the job, with such as low offer I would feel it necessary to treat it as a temporary position and continue looking for other opportunities. I cited my previous salary and the cost of living in the area, I also stressed how I was an ideal candidate for the position.

I was later informed that a higher salary was proposed by the director of the group and approved by a vice president , While it wasn't as high as I had wanted, it was reasonable so I accepted.